Oliver Springs @ Greenback

orngnblk

21 minutes ago, crow said:

Lots of woulda, coulda, shoulda in there. We probably had a few of those woulda, coulda, shoulda things to. End of the day both played well, neither were perfect, and I truly think both will improve because of that game. By far the best 4 quarters Greenback has put together as well SO FAR this year. I expect to see continued improvement and by November y'all will be a sight to see. Getting better every week, that's the goal for all of us. Personally I really don't think this one is close at the end. Maybe early on but greenback is gonna get guys loose. 23 is of course gonna get loose, still don't know why he's not getting 15 or 20 touches a game SMH, 1 is a really hard and elusive runner. Powerful enough to run over folks sometimes and speed to burn to. 5 is a nice target, 20 is to. 15 is a ball player and watch out for 53 and 4, they're gonna be there a while to. Just a lot of weapons and they're really starting to click. Now that they're behind us I'm looking forward to seeing them later this year!

And you are correct on the Woulda Coulda Woulda thing I always hate to hear somebody say the game was closer than the score says but in all reality the games only as close as The Score says! Have to give credit where credit is due.

On 9/13/2019 at 11:14 PM, Dadof2 said:

GB by a lot. Unless OS has improved a lot since they scrimmaged Meigs.

GB 35

OS 7

Oliver springs has made adjustment to the defense since the meigs scrimmage and those helped alot. Having said that with #44 being out due to medical reasons the d has been readjusted and while playing well is still depleated. I think the game will be a good one very physical. Greenback is favored but I have a good feeling the bobcats can surprise the district Friday. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

Oliver springs has made adjustment to the defense since the meigs scrimmage and those helped alot. Having said that with #44 being out due to medical reasons the d has been readjusted and while playing well is still depleated. I think the game will be a good one very physical. Greenback is favored but I have a good feeling the bobcats can surprise the district Friday. 

I like your confidence,it is nice to see our region getting stronger each year.OS used to be a handful and are getting that swagger back.Looking forward to fri's contest!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

44 is out?

2 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

Yes didn't play past 10 plays at Rockwood and not at all against northview. I will not go in to details because it's not my place but it is not an injury so prayers are greatly appreciated. Possible return after bye week which is next week

Will do!Hate for any players not to play!Best wishes for the young man.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bfl96 said:

Yes didn't play past 10 plays at Rockwood and not at all against northview. I will not go in to details because it's not my place but it is not an injury so prayers are greatly appreciated. Possible return after bye week which is next week

Hate to hear it, will do.  Hope he's back soon.

Proud of the improvement these boys have made since Week 1... I expect this game to be a physical game

#1 We gotta come out and play 4qtrs of Greenback Football. If we let OZ stick around we're in for a battle!!! 

#2 Protect the QB!!!!!!!

#3 Fix the little mistakes (dropped passes, dumb penalties)

Thats really all i can think of right now, y'all have a good week and see ya Friday night!

• Like 1