Waverly vs Scott’s Hill

vandyfan1

6 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

@vandyfan1 is Houston Co a potential team that could push a deep playoff run from your side of the bracket? I don’t know anything about them so I was hoping you might could shed some light. 

They haven’t played anybody. Just really weak teams so far. Our region is about average with R7 this yr with the exception of Peabody.

9 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

I know that the Tigers are going to win by a lot

You never know when a team like Scott’s Hill is going to start clicking. 

10 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

Anyone know anything about the hill this year

They are a run base team. Usually off tackle or to the outside. Our Dline is going to give them some problems. I have also seen them slow down a very talented running back with the game against that MS team. But I like our chances pounding the ball like we did against the View

2 hours ago, Safesquezze said:

If Waverly doesn’t fix their pass defense they won’t get very far in the playoffs   

We are getting better tho. Last yr our defense was like some soft spread butter and by the end of the season they were pretty dang tough. I think coach is still figuring the kids out.

Edited by vandyfan1

4 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

We are getting better tho. Last yr our defense was like some soft spread butter and by the end of the season they were pretty dang tough. I think coach is still figuring the kids out.

I agree that they are getting better and I think we will be alot better by playoffs if we make the playoffs. One game at a time!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I agree with you about your defense from last year. End of year it was really a substantial difference compared to the start of the season it seemed.