Meigs vs Rockwood

Meeru

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

That Dayton team scored more against us in one game then all the others combined i think for the year. They were a good team. Most of our games have been over at the half for the middle school. They really are good this year.

Meigs 36 > Sequoyah 6

Meigs 32 > Tellico 0

Meigs 24 > Sweetwater 0

Meigs 48 > Dayton 26

Meigs 44 > Polk 12

Sorry for those of you that dont care about this. But some do and Rockwood isnt exactly posting much.

Yeti, do you all have one younger training league or multiple? Like grass cutters, peewee,  and midgets before you get to middle school? Daddy coaches or do you all have some type of program that chooses the coaches? 

15 minutes ago, RebRebReb said:

Yeti, do you all have one younger training league or multiple? Like grass cutters, peewee,  and midgets before you get to middle school? Daddy coaches or do you all have some type of program that chooses the coaches? 

We use to have daddy coaches when my stepsons were playing before high school. This year is the first year of Middle School ball for us. 

3 hours ago, TigerNation said:

Starters played the whole game. Dayton has a Davis kid that can score at any time if he gets loose. The Polk game last night, though, was pretty much all backups when they were giving up points.

Sorry about that, I was just going off what the kids said. But did Meigs have a big lead at the half against Dayton?

6 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

We use to have daddy coaches when my stepsons were playing before high school. This year is the first year of Middle School ball for us. 

Maryville pays coaches to coach even at the youngest training league age. That way the high school coaches basically choose what the young kids are learning from the very beginning. I’m sure 1st graders are learning fundamentals and plays for the high school level. Building and maintaining a dynasty brick by brick (pardon the Butch Jones slogan). 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, RebRebReb said:

Maryville pays coaches to coach even at the youngest training league age. That way the high school coaches basically choose what the young kids are learning from the very beginning. I’m sure 1st graders are learning fundamentals and plays for the high school level. Building and maintaining a dynasty brick by brick (pardon the Butch Jones slogan). 

Yeah, gotta start somewhere. Someone planned well. Its working