Mitchell vs Fairley

vandyfan1

Ok so I figured I would start this for you R7 Gurus. 

Both teams are coming off their first loss of the season but both are favored to win their Region. 

Some say Mitchell! Some say Fairley!

The winner of this game will make the other face the Tide before they do. Can Mitchell’s passing threat surpass Fairleys running game? I think one of these teams will face Peabody in the quarterfinals.

Who you guys got?

57 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Ok so I figured I would start this for you R7 Gurus. 

Both teams are coming off their first loss of the season but both are favored to win their Region. 

Some say Mitchell! Some say Fairley!

The winner of this game will make the other face the Tide before they do. Can Mitchell’s passing threat surpass Fairleys running game? I think one of these teams will face Peabody in the quarterfinals.

Who you guys got?

I didn't see this thread and I just created one. My bad 

Mitchell is the more balanced team on the offensive side of the ball it seems like,but Mr Wilkins is a beast and will always be a difference maker when he plays ! Coaching edge goes to Fairley but I dont see it as big of a gap as some say !! The X factor in this game is as in any game with skill players everywhere and good coaching is line play !!! I see this game as a 10 /10 type game going into the half and it all comes down to adjustments at the half !!!  Will Fairley slow down the Mitchell QB ?Will Mitchell Hold Fairley's Mr Football candidate in check " as much as he can be kept" ?this is the game of the week in 2 A and I sure hope it gets great discussion on here !!!! Its okay for everyone to not utter Meigs TC or PHS in every sentence this week, our egos can handle it !! Well some of us can, HaHa !! I am for sure gonna make the drive to see this one hope other do as well !!!!!!!!

Edited by PeabodyPride