Mitchell vs Fairley

vandyfan1

17 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Are you serious to still defend Teli?   Come on man you are better than that. 

No one is defending Teli, we just letting it be known that he didn't do anything to cheat anyone out of a Gold Ball... He simply had some studs and they won the 2A title as favorites as they should have... 2016 was especially sweet because that Principal was hellbent on stopping Teli and his boys seemed like!

14 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

No one is defending Teli, we just letting it be known that he didn't do anything to cheat anyone out of a Gold Ball... He simply had some studs and they won the 2A title as favorites as they should have... 2016 was especially sweet because that Principal was hellbent on stopping Teli and his boys seemed like!

Ok.  Where is Teli now. 

19 hours ago, kwc said:

Tradertwo:

I have no reason to discount what your guy discovered. However, there is an investigative report done by an outraged DA's office that had no ties to Shelby County Schools that showed their findings. The TSSAA did what they do.

I'm going with the documented exhaustive report done by an agency that does investigations as their MO. Anything else is irrelevant. 

Like I said earlier. I'm cool with everyone's interpretation of the facts. However, when I walk in the room and the facts, as represented by the DAs office are misrepresented, I'm going to speak up and present the FACTS against hearsay Everytime. You can debate me with 'he said, she said' as your form of evidence if you wish. You can wink your eye at your neighbor and declare "I'm not a Hater" all you wish, but in the end there is an exhaustive, thorough, distinct, and conclusive report done by a professional agency that investigates as a mode of operandi, that is public for everyone to read. If you read that and still think otherwise, well ... you know the rest. If you haven't read it, then you should. If you haven't read it, and don't care to read it, yet you want to continue to ... you know what ... whatever makes you folks happy, or content, or "fill in the blank".

Anybody wanna talk 2A football in 2019, or what?

No wink wink, nod nod from me. I fully disclosed where my information came from and made no proclamation of absolute truth, nor will I enter further into any debate about it... the issue didn't interest me enough to pursue it then, nor does it now. Before you suggest that I'm a "hater", I would genuinely encourage you to research my posts on here regarding Memphis, the schools there, the administrators and teams who represent those schools, and the fans who follow the teams.

Education Commissioner Candice McQueen read all 258 pages of your professional agency's report, and Memphis's own Commercial Appeal reported her findings as "From failing to passing", stating that transcripts of 33 students who had grades altered were found on White's computer.They also reported that roughly half the staff and most of the administrators were replaced after the investigation, and that White was directly implicated by the Principal and the secretary responsible for loading the changes into the system.

Not a hater, but a realist.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

No wink wink, nod nod from me. I fully disclosed where my information came from and made no proclamation of absolute truth, nor will I enter further into any debate about it... the issue didn't interest me enough to pursue it then, nor does it now. Before you suggest that I'm a "hater", I would genuinely encourage you to research my posts on here regarding Memphis, the schools there, the administrators and teams who represent those schools, and the fans who follow the teams.

Education Commissioner Candice McQueen read all 258 pages of your professional agency's report, and Memphis's own Commercial Appeal reported her findings as "From failing to passing", stating that transcripts of 33 students who had grades altered were found on White's computer.They also reported that roughly half the staff and most of the administrators were replaced after the investigation, and that White was directly implicated by the Principal and the secretary responsible for loading the changes into the system.

Not a hater, but a realist.

Thank you for disclosing to the unknowing the gist of the report. The findings also stated the grades that we changed didn't affect any under graduates. No grades were changed to help anyone stay on the team or make them eligible.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.