Freedom Prep vs Middle College (at Fairgrounds)

kwc

2 hours ago, shockernation said:

Not a bad loss...agree! However Prep is supposed to be on another level? They are playing to see who gets their thumping in the 2nd vs 3rd round in Lake County! 

Regardless of who plays Lake County whenever that happens. MC isn't chopped liver. All you've stated was that Prep is SUPPOSED to be on another level. 

Here I am thinking that you actually had first hand knowledge. Heck, I would have settled for 2nd hand knowledge.

Oh well. Chatter is chatter.

Edited by kwc

10 minutes ago, kwc said:

Regardless of who plays Lake County whenever that happens. MC isn't chopped liver. All you've stated was that Prep is SUPPOSED to be on another level. 

Here I am thinking that you actually had first hand knowledge. Heck, I would have settled for 2nd hand knowledge.

Oh well. Chatter is chatter.

No way...that was a half compliment for prep getting to the next level! In 3 games prep hasn’t even come close to stopping our O? I’ve seen the past prep more than anyone on these boards and they are athletic just don’t have the line play to keep it close! MC might finish 4th in 7A...doubtful! But those kids deserve success and all the little schools do! Remember I’m a former memphian and I’d love for all the little Memphis schools to have success...just short on resources and that’s unfortunate!