Henry County at Clarksville High

MSURacer

9 hours ago, MSURacer said:

Swarm’s prediction is about what I expected. Now I’m curious to hear from the Yanker :bored:

You will have to wait no longer....your YANKER is here!!!!!!!  This is the Year of the YANKER!!!!!  Henrylanders will enjoy this game...no contest!!!!!  I will get to the point.....HC 48 - CHS 14!!!   I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!  I AM THE ONLY YANKER THAT YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!!!!  I AM THE LEGENDARY YANKER!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Yanker said:

You will have to wait no longer....your YANKER is here!!!!!!!  This is the Year of the YANKER!!!!!  Henrylanders will enjoy this game...no contest!!!!!  I will get to the point.....HC 48 - CHS 14!!!   I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!  I AM THE ONLY YANKER THAT YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!!!!  I AM THE LEGENDARY YANKER!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Yanker said:

Good morning,Yanker  .I certainly hope  that you are right, or nearly so. Just hoping you are not exhibiting your rare past "ineptness" I think this would be a good time to again print that long ago penned laudation in your honor :

ODE TO THE YANKER

Chatty, confident,, neighborly too ,

A friendly discourse he does not eschew.

Blessed with intellect, style and wit ,

Loveable, loathesome and a bit full of ....

Hope you have a very pleasant day all day long old friend..

GO BIG RED

11 minutes ago, olddevil said:

Good morning,Yanker  .I certainly hope  that you are right, or nearly so. Just hoping you are not exhibiting your rare past "ineptness" I think this would be a good time to again print that long ago penned laudation in your honor :

ODE TO THE YANKER

Chatty, confident,, neighborly too ,

A friendly discourse he does not eschew.

Blessed with intellect, style and wit ,

Loveable, loathesome and a bit full of ....

Hope you have a very pleasant day all day long old friend..

GO BIG RED

This LEGENDARY YANKER appreciates the "ODE" to the FABLED YANKER.....thank you my "elderring devil of a friend"!  Ineptness and this YANKER have never met...but I appreciate the "ODE"!!!!!!!