Hardin Valley (1-3) @ Dobyns-Bennett (3-0)

DBKPT93

4 hours ago, BatmanDB said:

When I watched the DB and Greeneville scrimmage before the season,I knew two things.The good one was that this is one of the better DB teams that I've seen in a while.The reason was the way they played up front on both sides of the ball.Everything starts with the big guys and you could tell quickly that the strength program was starting to pay back on our investment a few years ago.There is no question that a few teams on DB's schedule are down a bit but there is also no question that DB is back to playing some very good football.I'd just like  to see the Tribe have a great playoff run this year.

That's pretty much what I've been saying but with a little gasoline on it. I'm not very soft with my words and it hurts some peoples feelings. 

5 hours ago, BatmanDB said:

When I watched the DB and Greeneville scrimmage before the season,I knew two things.The good one was that this is one of the better DB teams that I've seen in a while.The reason was the way they played up front on both sides of the ball.Everything starts with the big guys and you could tell quickly that the strength program was starting to pay back on our investment a few years ago.There is no question that a few teams on DB's schedule are down a bit but there is also no question that DB is back to playing some very good football.I'd just like  to see the Tribe have a great playoff run this year.

Well, they still have to fix the dang penalties and secondary coverage. Otherwise they're gone in round 2.  But I'm concerned about Science Hill and of course Alcoa.  Science Hill looks much better now and may be a real dandy game when DB plays them.

I can’t touch you on the bashing and negativity! 

I don’t hate you nor am I mad at you in anyway. I’m not even meaning to bash you. I just think your annoying and you don’t have a clue about football,  that’s all. Go ahead Get you last word in, I have no plans on responding to you in regards to this again. 

Edited by IndianNation01

51 minutes ago, IndianNation01 said:

I can’t touch you on the bashing and negativity! 

I don’t hate you nor am I mad at you in anyway. I’m not even meaning to bash you. I just think your annoying and you don’t have a clue about football,  that’s all. Go ahead Get you last word in, I have no plans on responding to you in regards to this again. 

Thanks for your permission for me to have the last word. I think you said you weren't going to respond again about three responses ago. But whatever. Obviously you're the one that doesn't know anything about football. Maybe at the end of the season you can give out participation trophies. 

Here's a tip. If you think my post are annoying, stop reading them. It's that simple. I think there's a feature on CoachT  that will allow you to block all my post from appearing on your screen. I don't want you to lose your mind over it.

17 hours ago, blazer1set said:

I'm not so sure Alcoa can beat DB.    All of us are siding with Alcoa but is it based on tradition?   All of their gold balls in the trophy case?    None of that really matters this year.    DB really looking invincible right now.

OMG, you've been drinking with Waco.  But you both will be okay...hopefully..

Oh, and Mr. Indian nation, I understand your feelings but Waco is normally correct in how he reads DB.  But not always.  I always enjoy his comments even when they're irritating.  I also enjoy how he get words wrong. (Don't think he went to DB). Like using ideal for idea.  Grammar is a real problem in the younger generation.

2 hours ago, DBGRAD70 said:

Oh, and Mr. Indian nation, I understand your feelings but Waco is normally correct in how he reads DB.  But not always.  I always enjoy his comments even when they're irritating.  I also enjoy how he get words wrong. (Don't think he went to DB). Like using ideal for idea.  Grammar is a real problem in the younger generation.

Oh heck, here comes the word police. Most people can read right through a word that's spelled wrong or misused, but some people get stalled and can't finish the sentence. It's like stopping and turning around at a speed bump. I'm pretty sure everybody screws up sometime. You better check and double check your spelling from here on out. I'm teaming up with Google to keep an eye on you.

2 hours ago, DBGRAD70 said:

Google just informed me that you made a spelling mistake in the above post. It should read (how he "get's" words wrong) not (how he "get" words wrong)

44 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Tha thang thait tha D-B fans haiv two realize iz thait my buddy WaCo iz tha onleest one hoo evur gits hiz naim menshuned bye tha formur head bawl coach on tha lockull knews.......Werth anuthur look....:thumb:

LoL! So what he's saying is he does have a third grade education. But he still couldn't pronounce my name correctly. Does he not look like an Alien in that clip?  He was a great coach...…..until Darrell Watson left.