Lewis Co vs Summertown

Jdman

2 hours ago, EHSEagles said:

Ok, good rundown, thanks 

Decent rundown.. just left out one crucial factor when Lewis had the ball on the 4 yrd line and hit the kid in the hands in the end zone with nobody near him, with 1:30 left in the game. Part of it tho.. Still baffles me why #44 for LC didn’t touch the ball more the second half when it took the whole summertown eagle team to bring him down the first half. What do I know tho

32 minutes ago, Aa09 said:

Decent rundown.. just left out one crucial factor when Lewis had the ball on the 4 yrd line and hit the kid in the hands in the end zone with nobody near him, with 1:30 left in the game. Part of it tho.. Still baffles me why #44 for LC didn’t touch the ball more the second half when it took the whole summertown eagle team to bring him down the first half. What do I know tho

They did not stop 44 at all they should have use him on that last drive

Obviously very surprising .Reminds me of Forrest versus Westmoreland and Jackson Co in 2016. Forrest had everything go wrong agaisnt both. Westmoreland thry pulled out, Jackson Co they didnt. In 2014, Forrest lost to a vastly inferior Huntland team. Crazy stuff happens.  

I'm not saying Summertown isn't a good team, or that Lewis is a bad one. I think it was just one of those nights. Both teams will make the playoffs so they both have a chance to straighten things out. I still feel the Lewis game will be tougher for Forrest. I'm looking even less forward to the Summertown game however.