Lewis Co vs Summertown

Jdman

First off congrats to Summertown. I’ll eat my words of even thinking we are a top 10 team. My only question is why in the world would a full back not touch the ball the second half who was getting 10+ yrds a pop the first half. There will be some excuse I know of as to why. Embarrassed is what happened tonight. But that’s what happens when a program is built to win championships with kids. They will sneak up on you. My hats off to the eagles tho!

Holy Smokes!!!!! The annual title of Regular Season Paper Champions may not apply this year, after all. Chapel Hill is suppose to be pretty good and Eagleville has in the past. 

DANG!!!

If a playoff run is made this year it will be an early first round exit for sure! Can't have a fourth seeded Lewis County winning over a number one seed from just about any other district! Guess Sharp is going to have to call in his connections and get moved out of regions that enlist basketball schools!