Gibson County @ West Carroll

GCPioneer

2 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

To give you and your referee buddies something to talk about... tell them they should retire from reffing and go into radio broadcasting. You may be able to lead them in the right direction there...

I let you know that as the game was played in McKenzie, it was officiated by members of the northwest Tennessee officiating Association. That is the same Association that Gibson County use for their football games up until all region coaches voted to go with Jackson Association officials just a very few years ago.

Judging from your response, it appears that you think just because you had some calls that did not go your way that it was all right for the Gibson County coaching staff to go for an unnecessary touchdown at the end of the game which your team won. It is a sad situation that the Gibson County coaching staff apparently felt it necessary to run the score up on McKenzie when all you had to do was take a knee on the game's final play. I would certainly hope that the principal and athletic director at Gibson County would frown upon such unnecessary behavior. 

Just to let you know, I don't know any football officials in the Northwest Association. That would make it a little difficult for me to have any officiating buddies from that Association.

Just remember, Karma is one nasty and vengeful woman. She will come back to bite you in the back side somewhere down the line.

2 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

I let you know that as the game was played in McKenzie, it was officiated by members of the northwest Tennessee officiating Association. That is the same Association that Gibson County use for their football games up until all region coaches voted to go with Jackson Association officials just a very few years ago.

Judging from your response, it appears that you think just because you had some calls that did not go your way that it was all right for the Gibson County coaching staff to go for an unnecessary touchdown at the end of the game which your team won. It is a sad situation that the Gibson County coaching staff apparently felt it necessary to run the score up on McKenzie when all you had to do was take a knee on the game's final play. I would certainly hope that the principal and athletic director at Gibson County would frown upon such unnecessary behavior. 

Just to let you know, I don't know any football officials in the Northwest Association. That would make it a little difficult for me to have any officiating buddies from that Association.

Just remember, Karma is one nasty and vengeful woman. She will come back to bite you in the back side somewhere down the line.

This just in.... no one cares what you think...

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

So do you condone the actions of  the coaching staff at Gibson County for running up the score on West Carroll?

What am I missing here? I know GC won, there were bad calls apparently, but the score didn’t reflect a donkey stomping? Respect both teams, just curious , but it was roughly 4 to 1 on scoring and no one had over thirty points? Just curious

8 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

What am I missing here? I know GC won, there were bad calls apparently, but the score didn’t reflect a donkey stomping? Respect both teams, just curious , but it was roughly 4 to 1 on scoring and no one had over thirty points? Just curious

He's a Gibson County hater because he didn't get a free cheesburger at the concession stand last year.... the stuff he complains about is stupid.

Edited by GCPioneer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

a media Source who was working the West Carroll and Gibson County football game told me that Gibson County had the ball on the six-yard line as the game clock was set to expire.Gibson County had a 21-8 lead. Instead of taking a knee to end the game, GC chose to run a play as the clock expired to put more unnecessary points on the scoreboard. GC won the game 27-8.

• Like 1