Meigs County vs McMinn Central

TigerNation

7 hours ago, TigerGoat said:

Still no etowah fans in here...

They are laying low to ambush us. They are planning their upset party then they’ll be all over this site. Heard from some buddies at work that they held players out last week and intentionally took the loss to prepare for Meigs. Been working on us since week 2. 

2 hours ago, Turu said:

They are laying low to ambush us. They are planning their upset party then they’ll be all over this site. Heard from some buddies at work that they held players out last week and intentionally took the loss to prepare for Meigs. Been working on us since week 2. 

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not... even if they “held players out” last week, I doubt they would have made up 62 points. Whoever told you that may think it was intentional, but they were getting throttled regardless. 

2 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not... even if they “held players out” last week, I doubt they would have made up 62 points. Whoever told you that may think it was intentional, but they were getting throttled regardless. 

Think he was kidding.

53 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Completely off topic, but it looks like Clinton released a video about defeating us after we played... I would imagine they made this thinking they would have won the game but decided to post it anyway. Not a bad video regardless. Albeit I'm glad it didnt work out for them.

Pretty cool video but they should have found some different music 

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Pretty cool video but they should have found some different music 

One thing about making videos that's harder than all parts editing for me is putting in music that everyone will like. Myself when I make one I like to put music in that I like, but that doesnt mean it will appeal to the kids that I'm filming. I'm completely out of the loop on new age music that kids listen too. Music normally depends on the age of the person making the video.

9 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

One thing about making videos that's harder than all parts editing for me is putting in music that everyone will like. Myself when I make one I like to put music in that I like, but that doesnt mean it will appeal to the kids that I'm filming. I'm completely out of the loop on new age music that kids listen too. Music normally depends on the age of the person making the video.

I quit watching the video because the music was so bad. I don’t think that was New Age music. That was somebody who was hoping they would become a rapper or singer. It would be hard to appeal to everybody  

33 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Pantera! :thumb: