Meigs County vs McMinn Central

TigerNation

On 8/3/2019 at 1:52 PM, OldCharger said:

And you're wrong.

That's twice now. 

Central has the horses.

Central has that potential. 

Breaking this out because I said we would revisit it this week. Some Central fans had some lofty expectations for the year. Curious how the midseason report card stacks up against those expectations.

Edited by TigerNation

3 hours ago, MarsBlackmon said:

I heard the kid is doing fine. Has a concussion, and probably really sore. He is a heck of a ball player, and our prayers are with him. 

That was a good showing for our middle school team. Up 24-6 and driving for another score when the game was called. 

Game day again in Decatur! Proud to be a Tiger!

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. 

44 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Breaking this out because I said we would revisit it this week. Some Central fans had some lofty expectations for the year. Curious how the midseason report card stacks up against those expectations.

I believe I’m the one who caused my little buddy oldcharger to state these impossible predictions for etowah. Him not being in this thread should tell you that he knows he might’ve jumped the gun!!!!! I tried to tell him....

HORSES? there gonna be some horses at the game? i aint gonna lie fellers i had some bad memories with some horses. Last time i tried to feed my horse it kicked me where the sun dont shine. i didnt walk right for a week. 

you think them englewood fellers gonna play with some horses tonight? i aint worried. Fitzgeralds gonna let that Cameron feller unleash the fire power tonight. That Cameron feller's the best play caller this side of the Hiwassee river. TRUTH.