SCHS goes out of region to battle SCHS

nrgrizzlies

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How big of a school will Liberty Creek be?  Nolesnville is already impressive on the 4a level, so it's not impossible to be good quickly.  Stewie starts almost all seniors, so next year get ready for the dreaded rebuilding year.  I feel bad for Rockvale being without their 2 best players from injuries but brighter days are ahead for them and it won't take long.  I am somewhat concerned at how long it's taking to get the new Hillwood-Bellevue High built.  Bellevue has almost as many residents as the LaVergne/Smyrna area combined which has THREE large high schools while Bellevue has none.

Edited by nrgrizzlies

1 hour ago, nrgrizzlies said:

How big of a school will Liberty Creek be?  Nolesnville is already impressive on the 4a level, so it's not impossible to be good quickly.  Stewie starts almost all seniors, so next year get ready for the dreaded rebuilding year.  I feel bad for Rockvale being without their 2 best players from injuries but brighter days are ahead for them and it won't take long.  I am somewhat concerned at how long it's taking to get the new Hillwood-Bellevue High built.  Bellevue has almost as many residents as the LaVergne/Smyrna area combined which has THREE large high schools while Bellevue has none.

Liberty Creek May start as a 3A school but will be 5A after a few years.  That area is growing so fast.  

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:26 PM, nrgrizzlies said:

First time ever battle between SCHS and SCHS in football iirc.

I think Stew Creek takes this one over Station Camp after surviving a tough one at home vs LaVergne.

Not football related:  What happened to LaVergne's band?  Didn't they used to have like 150 kids and march some complicated halftime shows?  

Congrats!  Another creative header that has attracted "clicks"....  I need to put you in charge of promotions for our YouTube channel...:roflolk::thumb::thumb:

Just now, nrgrizzlies said:

So, what's the story on Station Camp?  Are they not a threat at all in this game?  Do they have any team speed?  LaVergne had some fast guys on defense and held Stewie to the 10 points in the first three quarters.  

You guys will Mercy rule Station Camp. They're a less talented version of LaVergne

21 hours ago, GoPats2019 said:

LaVergne has more pure athletes than any high school in Rutherford County. They have no leadership and the coaching staff is terrible. The demographics of the school zone doesn't help either. 

Will Hester is a good coach and lost lots games there.  I think he went 1-9 one year, so...

But anyway, any predictions on the battle of the SCHS's score for tonight?