Kenwood @ Henry County

PatriotNation

Such spirited banter!

I haven't seen so much since the days we'd predict a running clock every Friday night, then we'd do it!  I don't recall so much infighting though.

I have 3 real questions:

1  I've heard the comment that this defense compares to 2011.  What I recall of 2011 is there were no first downs against the starters until the playoffs.  Seems like big shoes to fill.  Anyone (Olddevil) have an opinion about this?

2  We have historically had a fragile secondary.  What is your (Olddevil's) idea what the difference is now?

2  And a question specifically for Olddevil.  Is it a good idea to impeach Trump?  Might he come out of all this stronger like Clinton did?

3  What is Red Warrior's impression of this team.  He is a retired coach from the Memphis and Mississippi area and knows more about HS football than anyone except Olddevil.

4  Finally, will PatriotNation get re-instated or is he gone from Coach T for good?  Yanker, I'd particularly enjoy your impression on this topic. 

20 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

We haven't heard from FactsOnly in a while.

But here are some facts.

Since 2007 Henry County has a record of 129 - 29 with 2 State Titles and a 3rd title game appearance. 
They also have a playoff record of 29 - 10 in the same 12 year period.

That is why Henry County Does Not need you to defend them.

Although your efforts may be sincere, they are very counter productive. 

I find nothing unFactual here.

48 minutes ago, FactsOnly said:

Such spirited banter!

I haven't seen so much since the days we'd predict a running clock every Friday night, then we'd do it!  I don't recall so much infighting though.

I have 3 real questions:

1  I've heard the comment that this defense compares to 2011.  What I recall of 2011 is there were no first downs against the starters until the playoffs.  Seems like big shoes to fill.  Anyone (Olddevil) have an opinion about this?

2  We have historically had a fragile secondary.  What is your (Olddevil's) idea what the difference is now?

2  And a question specifically for Olddevil.  Is it a good idea to impeach Trump?  Might he come out of all this stronger like Clinton did?

3  What is Red Warrior's impression of this team.  He is a retired coach from the Memphis and Mississippi area and knows more about HS football than anyone except Olddevil.

4  Finally, will PatriotNation get re-instated or is he gone from Coach T for good?  Yanker, I'd particularly enjoy your impression on this topic. 

Not quite the defense of 2011, if you ask me. No one scored over 14 all season and post-season and that was mostly against the JV. Tough to match that front 7. They held Ridgeway scoreless almost the whole game in the quarterfinals and the Roadrunners had 6 or 7 D-1 players on offense that year.

And trying to impeach Trump will ONLY make the GOP stronger! Just my two cents.

50 minutes ago, Swarm4Life said:

Not quite the defense of 2011, if you ask me. No one scored over 14 all season and post-season and that was mostly against the JV. Tough to match that front 7. They held Ridgeway scoreless almost the whole game in the quarterfinals and the Roadrunners had 6 or 7 D-1 players on offense that year.

And trying to impeach Trump will ONLY make the GOP stronger! Just my two cents.

Is my memory of 2011 correct in the lack of first downs?  Hard to believe now but they made me a fan on good defense.

2 hours ago, FactsOnly said:

Such spirited banter!

I have 3 real questions:

This defence is something special. They are fast, very physical they can shut you down in the back field. If you are a passing team be ready for a pic or at least a broken up play. And to be honest I would say most teams we play have had bigger guys. However it's been a non factor. They all have my respect but I would give a shout out to Davey Harrod. Hes a 1 man wrecking crew.  Having a really good offense doesn't hurt either.. GO BIG RED

2 hours ago, FactsOnly said:

Such spirited banter!

I have 3 real questions:

Oh and on President Trump.  He will win in 2020 . Have you seen the clown car of losers on the dem side? And impeachment.... for what? They've been after him for 3 years and millions of dollars later haven't proved a single impeachable offense.  TRUMP TRAIN!!