Avery comes to Cland

THE KING

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Close game at first but you can't have turnovers against a team you can't stop.  Avery would get smashed against a team with more athletic db's. Very soft corners on Avery defense. They need to grow a set.

Yeah Avery probables only wins 1 more game this year. I was told by a Avery person on the sidelines that reason they scored with 31 seconds left instead of taking knee was because what a certain coach did last year up their.They thought we tried a onside kick on purpose towards the end of the game. I tried telling we never knew were the kickoff was going to go. He wasn’t buying it.

Edited by Appvol

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Cry like a baby, no one has done ANYTHING to you or anyone else. Not sure what the problem is. Please elaborate. 

You are the one quoting me. Don’t quote me if you don’t like my response.All you got is the cry me a river card. People are being babies card. 

I thought it was funny what the Avery person told me when we never knew where the kickoff would go. I can’t count how many we tried to do a normal kickoff for it only to go 10 yards last year.