100th game Rockwood @ Harriman

Jet Pride

On 9/24/2019 at 6:18 AM, Turu said:

Not beginning a “ref” discussion but too many of these guys don’t care what kind of job they do. If they threw the HC out then they should be subject to if they missed flagrant calls the refs should sit out or be fined. It’s sad they have no repercussions for bad calls. They say can’t get enough refs I say quit having 7 man crews, let home teams run clock-did for years- and recruit teachers, coaches and former players. 

It is a miracle someone did not get seriously hurt in the GB/OS game. No they did not decide the game but they were horrible. 

On 9/23/2019 at 6:11 PM, SportsnetWriter2 said:

Rockwood has struggled to put up points. Top that with a few injuries, without their head coach for this game, and Bradley Frost back in full force. I’m taking Harriman by a score. 

I hate to disappoint you ole buddy but Harriaman has about as much chance to win as Rockwood dose against Onidea, Or Tennessee to win another game all year.

2 hours ago, gfd709 said:

I hate to disappoint you ole buddy but Harriaman has about as much chance to win as Rockwood dose against Onidea, Or Tennessee to win another game all year.

Think you might be stretching it on that one lol. No disrespect to Rockwood because coach Coach Webb is a fine man and coach but with him being out and dealing with a few injuries that gives Harriman a very good chance. Whole different ball team with Frost back now. That doesn’t translate to automatically winning most of the games from here on out but it helps a lot. Harriman has a very good shot at knocking rockwood off tomorrow night. 

18 hours ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

Think you might be stretching it on that one lol. No disrespect to Rockwood because coach Coach Webb is a fine man and coach but with him being out and dealing with a few injuries that gives Harriman a very good chance. Whole different ball team with Frost back now. That doesn’t translate to automatically winning most of the games from here on out but it helps a lot. Harriman has a very good shot at knocking rockwood off tomorrow night. 

Rivalry game, longstanding rivals. Rockwood kids will be motivated for several reasons,! 

let game speak for itself.  Harriman will be fired up i have no doubt, but, Tigers are still tigers tho.!

Green N GOLD

20 hours ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

you may be right. its good to see you on here. you forgot about us small town folks since you become a big city slicker.

10 hours ago, gfd709 said:

you may be right. its good to see you on here. you forgot about us small town folks since you become a big city slicker.

Never forgot about my good buddies from GB! You and OnB are my guys! Literally planning on coming in for the Greenback game to see y’all and talk football! As for the game tonight, I was dead wrong. Sad truth is that Harriman Football hasn’t and never will reach their full potential as long as Tapp is roaming the sidelines. Love the man to death and think very highly of him. He’s just simply not a good high school football coach tonight. These were two of the least talented teams I’ve saw both teams field in a very long time. Give credit where it’s due to Rockwood for capitalizing on mistakes but there’s no way rockwood is a 29 points better. Tonight was just plain embarrassing. 

12 hours ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

Never forgot about my good buddies from GB! You and OnB are my guys! Literally planning on coming in for the Greenback game to see y’all and talk football! As for the game tonight, I was dead wrong. Sad truth is that Harriman Football hasn’t and never will reach their full potential as long as Tapp is roaming the sidelines. Love the man to death and think very highly of him. He’s just simply not a good high school football coach tonight. These were two of the least talented teams I’ve saw both teams field in a very long time. Give credit where it’s due to Rockwood for capitalizing on mistakes but there’s no way rockwood is a 29 points better. Tonight was just plain embarrassing. 

You know how we felt against Loudon.