100th game Rockwood @ Harriman

Jet Pride

19 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

Rockwood's showdown probably gonna be at Wartburg.

Wartburg is better  current QB is really tough, line is better , They better beat or try  RWood now bc Wartburg will drop way down next year,

Rockwood usually finds good ol"MO" about now. Contrast in styles WB run quads and isolate #2 by himself or #4. Rockwood will ground and pound. 

Rockwood will find there stride ,always DO

Edited by ThrillaNvanilla

31 minutes ago, crow said:

No way rockwood looks past Harriman, they'd rather lose to oneida 5 times than Harriman once. These two truly dislike each other. 

I don't disagree with this but as far as a region showdown goes it won't be when RW goes to Oneida.  RW's showdown will be against Wartburg and Oneida's showdown will be when the REAL Tigers come to town.

19 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

I don't disagree with this but as far as a region showdown goes it won't be when RW goes to Oneida.  RW's showdown will be against Wartburg and Oneida's showdown will be when the REAL Tigers come to town.

The REAL Tigers? Do Tigers like being around an Indian Reservation?? That could be bad for them. 

20 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

I disagree, the real showdown will be oneida and rockwood.  . . For 2nd place. Haven't you heard, meigs already has the east in the bag :popcorneater: