Undefeated Clay Co. Travels to Westmoreland for Homecoming.

GBO52

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I agree. I think we have the ability to blow clay county out if we play the way we are capable. TC is in a league of their own. We played the state champions most likely last week. We arent on that level yet but we should go out and prove we have some talent.

Don't say that TC isn't that good yet. We have a lot of work to do. Celina is a one-man team if Westmoreland secondary is as good as you say and you can get pressure on the QB you should win easily. But you'll can't sit back and get no rush on this QB he will pick you apart.

26 minutes ago, RTD said:

Don't say that TC isn't that good yet. We have a lot of work to do. Celina is a one-man team if Westmoreland secondary is as good as you say and you can get pressure on the QB you should win easily. But you'll can't sit back and get no rush on this QB he will pick you apart.

Thats what worries me our D-line is going to have to grow up some this week.

2 hours ago, GBO52 said:

I agree. I said it with Jackson Co. and I say the same thing here, if we let them stick around they may surprise us but if we go ahead and hit them in the mouth early and keep pounding we win easily... We will see....

You got a son on the team? 

No, I played at Westmoreland  and coached at the high school and middle school for roughly 9 years.  Hodge is my nephew though.  We’ve just been long time supporters and enjoy going to the games.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, jls said:

After further review this has the making for a slobberknocker.Turnovers will be a key factor.Gonna retract my earlier statement and say Westy 14 to 12.Good Luck to all

The betting lines are changing by the minute on this game from folks. Im going to go out on a limb and say this one ends with the Eagles on top 35-7.

6 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Why was the Clay county Jo Byrns game so close? Did Clay have starters out? Asking for a friend?

JB played them close because it was pretty evenly matched.  No starters were out for CC that I’m aware of.  We had a couple out. We had our chances...

I’ve seen both teams and Westmoreland is the better team.