LA vs Smith County Owls

OWLSSCHS

SC has owned LA with 13 wins and 4 losses since 2003.This year should be no different.Just kidding.LA is for real this year and should make a long run in the playoffs.SC needs to cut down on the mistakes.If SC can get an early lead this could be a really good game.If LA get that passing game going it could get ugly.Gonna say LA 28-14.Go OWLS

1 hour ago, OWLSSCHS said:

To my knowledge you are a Westmoreland supporter.....do you guys even have a football program anymore?

Well if you look at our common opponent this season it looks like we are equal to the lowly owl program. I also have seen yall scrimmage us and also saw us play livingston. Im gonna say LA by 3 tds.

11 minutes ago, OWLSSCHS said:

I was at the scrimmage and you and I both know who would win in a head to head if played in the regular season.  We may get beat 3 touchdowns but it will be by LA not Westmoreland. Say what you will but you know the truth.

I also know we didnt have some kids that day nor are we playing as well in the secondary as we are now.