2A - East & West Midseason

RocketHouse

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

My initial post had what would be the #1 vs 1, #2 vs 2, etc. which also would probably be the most competitive match ups. Forrest vs Trousdale would be my least favorite Forrest vs East match up based on some bad 2017 scrimmage memories.:unsure:  but I would still take that over Peabody. 

I do think Meigs has the easiest path to the semis of anyone else in the state and Tyner has the most difficult. 

TC has the can't same path as Tyner even harder because we will be on the road every week after the first round this time. Like they say iron sharpens iron.

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

My initial post had what would be the #1 vs 1, #2 vs 2, etc. which also would probably be the most competitive match ups. Forrest vs Trousdale would be my least favorite Forrest vs East match up based on some bad 2017 scrimmage memories.:unsure:  but I would still take that over Peabody. 

I do think Meigs has the easiest path to the semis of anyone else in the state and Tyner has the most difficult. 

Yeah you did put yours in that order. I just put our best against your best in a different order. Just to see if the win category would be different or if you might think it would be.  And you may be right about our path. It was similar last year as well. I do believe region one is better than last year and I believe South Greene is better than last year it's hard to tell considering they are too nice to each other lol.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

For what its worth we didnt pass like that all year until we played tou all. It was strange for me to see as well. We passed some, but we did it alot againat you all, we had to open your defense up some what we could.

Yea it's the way to beat a TC team is through the air. Running the ball against a TC team who LB’s at bigger than most teams OL is playing right into TC hands. But some reason all these other team's keep trying to beat us with a wing t or a power run game I guess that's why our defense is only giving up 5 points a game on average. Watertown is the only team to score on TC starting the defense.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

IV. Tyner vs Peabody

III. Forrest vs Trousdale

II. Waverly vs Meigs

I. Fairley vs Watertown

Given those games you still think it would be evenly matched out of curiosity? I mean anyone's game so to speak? 

On paper the east would likely be favored in 3 out of the 4 but no more than a 10 point spread in any. Peabody spread would sizable. 

1 hour ago, RTD said:

TC has the can't same path as Tyner even harder because we will be on the road every week after the first round this time. Like they say iron sharpens iron.

They have the same bracket but a different path. They have a team that trounced them 35-0 last year waiting in round 2.  Your guys have a team that last, and probably this season, would be battling for third place in your region. 

If we’re doing imaginary trading I would definitely trade a Tyner- Watertown- Meigs route vs a Waverly- Peabody playoff run. Seems like everyone would be happy with TC in the West this year.  :D

15 minutes ago, Salem said:

They have the same bracket but a different path. They have a team that trounced them 35-0 last year waiting in round 2.  Your guys have a team that last, and probably this season, would be battling for third place in your region. 

If we’re doing imaginary trading I would definitely trade a Tyner- Watertown- Meigs route vs a Waverly- Peabody playoff run. Seems like everyone would be happy with TC in the West this year.  :D

:shock: 

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah you did put yours in that order. I just put our best against your best in a different order. Just to see if the win category would be different or if you might think it would be.  And you may be right about our path. It was similar last year as well. I do believe region one is better than last year and I believe South Greene is better than last year it's hard to tell considering they are too nice to each other lol.

We try :flower::roflolk:

Edited by RebRebReb

7 hours ago, Salem said:

I see your point.