Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

29 minutes ago, Geno said:

You seem to make stuff up. No where in my post did I say Swafford was slow. I said Explosive. Big difference and if You don't know the difference which obviously you don't. You will.  My post that you keep quoting wrong , actually I said Quarterbacks that can run give us trouble. Didn't quote that part did ya?

:popcorneater:

31 minutes ago, Geno said:

You seem to make stuff up. No where in my post did I say Swafford was slow. I said Explosive. Big difference and if You don't know the difference which obviously you don't. You will.  My post that you keep quoting wrong , actually I said Quarterbacks that can run give us trouble. Didn't quote that part did ya?

Was funnin bud lighten up. Thought we could have a little fun in here, guess i was wrong. Meigs by 10

1 minute ago, Raider1234 said:

They levels the playing field a little, that place will be rocking they will shut down the whole town, your fans better get ther early lol.

We travel well. And I'm sure we will fill the visitors stands along with alot of just in general football fans coming to a good game. Should be a packed football game with people standing I bet.

Just now, OLD PIRATE said:

Ah, ole Geno musta not had a piece of his spiked jerky yet! Old Pirate lols to rattle cages too, as you well know! LOPAO 

Pretty sure you know I was playing lol easily fished out an easy way to compliment one of our team members. :roflolk: should thank him I guess.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

We travel well. And I'm sure we will fill the visitors stands along with alot of just in general football fans coming to a good game. Should be a packed football game with people standing I bet.

wasn't saying you guys don't travel well i am sure you do, was just saying they will be packed out there. Its a good football town with tradition. 

Just now, Raider1234 said:

wasn't saying you guys don't travel well i am sure you do, was just saying they will be packed out there. Its a good football town with tradition. 

Yeah I know. I was saying your right get there early if you want a good seat. I normally get there early to film some games. And need an upper level seat for it. 

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Pretty sure you know I was playing lol easily fished out an easy way to compliment one of our team members. :roflolk: should thank him I guess.

Old Pirate says most don’t get on coacht to constantly read fellers stroking each other or themselves! Where is the fun in that unless yous a feller that likes the stroking. Course there’re plenty of them too on coacht. OP biggest dislike is coaches self stroking or supporters not giving the kids their due.