Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

9 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

If youre a Meigs guy we beat you last time and we will do it again 

We would mercy rule you. And i know it because you have already let your imagination get away from you. We play 4 teams that would beat you and 3 of them would do it easily

Greenback = mercy Forrest

South Pittsburg = mercy Forrest

Oneida = beat you pretty easy

Clinton = close game but i think they would pull out a win.

Forrest is a victim of an easy schedule makes you think you're better than what you really are. Good thing it doesnt affect your ego though.

Theres a difference in knowing you have a good team and knowing when a good team has played you. Your not there yet.

• Like 1

We've been waiting for this one all year!  We'll be at South Pittsburg as number 1 ranked South PIttsburg hosts number 2 ranked Meigs County!   This should be a heck of a game deserving a heck of a pregame show!   I've got four of the best coaches from across the State (all still undefeated) lined up for the Friday!

4:30 - South Pittsburg Head Coach Vic Grider

4:45 - Oakland Head Coach Kevin Creasy

5:00 - Powell Head Coach Matt Lowe

5:15 - Meigs County Head Coach Jason Fitzgerald

At 5:30, Mike Molder and Lee Teat (along with the Drunken Sailor) will break down the 25 biggest games in the State!   Should be a heck of show and we're really excited to watch this game!   Tune in at 4:30 PM (Central Time)   If you haven't yet, visit our YouTube Channel now and subscribe so you don't miss any of the action! Yes, it's free to subscribe.   Doesn't cost you a dime!  Here is a link to the live stream for this Friday:

Friday Main Event From South Pittsburg!

6 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

We've been waiting for this one all year!  We'll be at South Pittsburg as number 1 ranked South PIttsburg hosts number 2 ranked Meigs County!   This should be a heck of a game deserving a heck of a pregame show!   I've got four of the best coaches from across the State (all still undefeated) lined up for the Friday!

4:30 - South Pittsburg Head Coach Vic Grider

4:45 - Oakland Head Coach Kevin Creasy

5:00 - Powell Head Coach Matt Lowe

5:15 - Meigs County Head Coach Jason Fitzgerald

At 5:30, Mike Molder and Lee Teat (along with the Drunken Sailor) will break down the 25 biggest games in the State!   Should be a heck of show and we're really excited to watch this game!   Tune in at 4:30 PM (Central Time)   If you haven't yet, visit our YouTube Channel now and subscribe so you don't miss any of the action! Yes, it's free to subscribe.   Doesn't cost you a dime!  Here is a link to the live stream for this Friday:

Friday Main Event From South Pittsburg!

If the good Lord is willing, I'll be there.

Been waiting on this one..   Typically Star running backs do NOT favor well playing South Pittsburg at Home. We have always found a way to shut them down. However a good QB that can run has had BIG Games against us. Ive seen Film on Swafford. Great looking QB!! But not explosive speed. So here goes the "ifs"...  IF... South Pittsburg can avoid their usual Block in the back or holding calls on long plays we will be ok. I can assure you that Meigs hasnt seen a Team where you have 3 or 4 Runnings backs that can break a long run at any second. ALSO we can throw!!  To go along with that .IF.... South Pittsburg can pressure Swafford and force him to run I believe our Team Speed can contain him. Look.. I get that we cant stop Swafford.. We dont have to if we play Ball. We just have to contain him and not let him into the open field.  My Prediction

South Pittsburg 32

Meigs 28

6 minutes ago, Geno said:

Been waiting on this one..   Typically Star running backs do NOT favor well playing South Pittsburg at Home. We have always found a way to shut them down. However a good QB that can run has had BIG Games against us. Ive seen Film on Swafford. Great looking QB!! But not explosive speed. So here goes the "ifs"...  IF... South Pittsburg can avoid their usual Block in the back or holding calls on long plays we will be ok. I can assure you that Meigs hasnt seen a Team where you have 3 or 4 Runnings backs that can break a long run at any second. ALSO we can throw!!  To go along with that .IF.... South Pittsburg can pressure Swafford and force him to run I believe our Team Speed can contain him. Look.. I get that we cant stop Swafford.. We dont have to if we play Ball. We just have to contain him and not let him into the open field.  My Prediction

South Pittsburg 32

Meigs 28

Unless you face Greenback, I'm sure we will be the best passing team you face all year too when we need to. Thinking we are one dimensional will really be an eye opener come game time. We run and alot because we are successful at it. We pass when needed not alot because we dont have too. You will be surprised. Also Swafford will be one of the fastest players you see this year count it. I like that you said he wasn't explosive though.

Edited by Imthayeti

I’m getting excited and it’s only Monday. Had high blood pressure until Doc found the right pill.. looks like I’ll have to take 2. South Pitt is a measuring stick for small schools just as Alcoa and Maryville. I believe this will be the kind of game that gives butterflies and leaves you with the kind of memories you talk about in your rocking chair. SP is speed but don’t be surprised if Meigs isn’t a little faster than you think. Meadows can go, couple of receivers can run and just because you don’t think Swafford is explosive —   

17 minutes ago, Turu said:

I’m getting excited and it’s only Monday. Had high blood pressure until Doc found the right pill.. looks like I’ll have to take 2. South Pitt is a measuring stick for small schools just as Alcoa and Maryville. I believe this will be the kind of game that gives butterflies and leaves you with the kind of memories you talk about in your rocking chair. SP is speed but don’t be surprised if Meigs isn’t a little faster than you think. Meadows can go, couple of receivers can run and just because you don’t think Swafford is explosive —   

Doubt anyone in SP thinks Meigs is anything but a great team, lead by a beast. Old Pirate ain’t never skeerd but thinks the team making the least mistakes and scores the most will win! Defeating the Tigers will take a monumental effort by the smaller Pirates. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

24 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Doubt anyone in SP thinks Meigs is anything but a great team, lead by a beast. Old Pirate ain’t never skeerd but thinks the team making the least mistakes and scores the most will win! Defeating the Tigers will take a monumental effort by the smaller Pirates. 

I think your right, and I think it goes both ways. We definitely have a shot at winning but not if holding calls, or blocks in the back dont beat us first. Our slow qb will have to be on his A game.B)

30 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

This is one I would love to attend, and as much respect as TC and SP has for each other, I truly hate to do this but I’m picking g Yeti’s tigers in a thriller, 34-26

Appreciate the nod sir. You are one of the few that can attest to the fact that if we have any trouble running we can easily turn into a passing team.