Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

2 minutes ago, team69 said:

We throw the ball really well. 

Yeah and the one running it for y'all does about 80% of the time and does it well. We will rely on 5 or 6 guys getting about equal carries. We don't have any Mr. Footballers but we do have good football players. Our D to me is our strong suit.

Good stuff bud, our D is also very good this year imo. I kinda feel like that's what will decide this game. Yall have put up video game scores on folks this year lol. Hopefully we will have an answer for it. Our offense and defense are probably on par with each other. Take Greenback out of the picture and weve had 14 points scored on us this year which isnt bad at all. Greenback has a very good offense though. We could only slow it down.

9 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I joined coacht in 2017. I didn't predict anything, and never said we should have won ever. We lost fair and square. I recall there was controversy over a catch made in the endzone. That's the only thing that stands out about that game to me. I'm not a sore loser like that. Your post talked about Meigs hype. Meigs Hype I would say started in 2017 because we went from 

2016 = 10-2

2017 = 12-1

2018 = 13-1

2019 = 6-0 atm respectfully.

Our group of freshman that are now seniors have had the best run they could have for the most part. Lost in the playoffs but never a blowout not once. Meigs hype is real right now bud at least to me it is. I mean at some point these seniors deserve recognition for being 41-4 that's not a bad accomplishment.  in my opinion and I could be wrong but as I've stated before the 17, 18, and now 19 team would mercy rule the 16 team. Anyhow you had a respectful post so I replied in kind. 

From what I can remember, Meigs held Forrest on 4th down to seal the game, Meigs got a 15 yard penalty for excessive celebrations, Forrest throw a jump ball in the end zone and Swafford intercepted it. You could see in the video Swafford coming down with it and land on his back and the receiver landed on top of him and rolled over with the ball. Meigs ran one play and got it all the way to the 10 yard line. I can’t remember the last play but I think Swafford had a big hole to run it in but decided to pass but it was incomplete. Really good game 

19 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Good stuff bud, our D is also very good this year imo. I kinda feel like that's what will decide this game. Yall have put up video game scores on folks this year lol. Hopefully we will have an answer for it. Our offense and defense are probably on par with each other. Take Greenback out of the picture and weve had 14 points scored on us this year which isnt bad at all. Greenback has a very good offense though. We could only slow it down.

Off topic for just a second lol. But the GB offense is much better now than then. Back to the topic Meigs bye 7+.