Bradley Bears @ Cleveland

TnBear

37 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

This was actually pretty pathetic. Bradleys refs are something else. It’s kinda of sad. Curry’s only touchdown, he completely pushed  down the defender.....no call. Then in the 2nd half bradleys throwing hailmarys knowing the refs were gonna start calling these fluke pass Interference calls to advance then down the field. And number 51 Cj Dills is the dirtiest offensive lineman in the state of Tennessee, hitting players after the play and piling on after the whistle blows. And not one time did the refs call it.  It is what it is though. 

The fact that Stacy Rymer is still allowed to ref Bradley-Cleveland games baffles me.

44 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Clevelands coach is the real deal. The middle school swept Lake Forest pretty bad this past week. Things are headed in the right direction. Enjoy clevelands players while you can bradley. It won’t last much longer

If we can keep those middle school players, Cleveland will be dangerous. 

39 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

At halftime everybody said the refs would take over and that’s exactly what happened. It’s sickening

Those two bogus pass interference call really hurt, I believe they were both on 3rd down also. I'm ok with losing, but not like that. It's high school football, let the kids decide the game.

6 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Those two bogus pass interference call really hurt, I believe they were both on 3rd down also. I'm ok with losing, but not like that. It's high school football, let the kids decide the game.

Their last touchdown Burke didn’t even get In Lol. I’m not sure how the TSsaa would allow somebody whose a graduate of a school to ref any of their games. But it is what it is. Things are changing the Marty party is just getting started.

Edited by fooseball95
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Their last touchdown Burke didn’t even get In Lol. I’m not sure how the TSsaa would allow somebody whose a graduate of a school to ref any of their games. But it is what it is. Things are changing the Marty party is just getting started.

Tough loss, but better days are coming for Cleveland. Wheeler will have them rolling in a few years

2 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Yup, it is what it is. Cleveland has gotten so much better since week 1. Honestly thought Bradley would win by 20+. Definitely a fan of Marty after last night.

10 hours ago, reaction said:

Well I know they called it good, but was it really good? Sounded like both teams were celebrating haha

Saw 10 different videos on social media & 2 news channels. It wasn’t even close to disputable. It was 10 feet over the crossbar. No judgment involved. 

Now... it was an ugly shank line drive,  but there was no doubt it went through the uprights. 

Edited by FootballFan51

10 hours ago, reaction said:

Just checking. Radio guys said no good and Cleveland was celebrating. But then they said Bradley was celebrating.  Great comeback. 

At this level, almost all radio guys are Homers to some extent (Bradley’s are too); but the Cleveland guy cries at every single penalty, especially against Bradley. He has BDS. 

Edited by FootballFan51
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, DaBears1976 said:

It was. It wasnt just all Bradley. It was bout the cleanest game Bradley has ever had. Got dominated the whole first half. Second half adjustments finally went our way. The game shouldn't even have been close. Cleveland should have ran away with it the way we played.

Bradley was out played and out coached in the first half and Coach Floyd admitted so on the post game radio interview. I told those sitting around me, after Cleveland scored to end the half that if they come back out and scored it was over. The Bradley team didn't fold their tents and played hard, to get the comeback.