Marion County Warriors vs Bledsoe Warriors

MarionMadness

Our kids had an amazing open week last week. Coach Mathis and our coaches spent some of the time working on fundamentals and some new plays for this game. Our coaches are simply the best. They did an amazing job of guiding these kids through a tough open week following two losses. I might add that although we lost those games on the scoreboard we did not lose where it counts in the game of life. There is more to it sometime than wins and losses.  I expect us to be healed up and have a great game this week against Bledsoe. Coach Mathis worked on some plays that should be awesome this week. We can win this game and it will help us get a home playoff game for these kids. He also talked about the game of life with our kids last week. These kids bonded big time during this open week. You will see a team on a mission this Friday night. You will also continue to see them play with the utmost integrity and character of any team around. These kids are winners! It's another great day to be a warrior!

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

1 minute ago, FootballFan75 said:

I've said since last years Bledsoe game that ended 32 to 29 I believe with #2 almost single handedly bringing Bledsoe back for the upset that he would Lead Bledsoe to beat Jasper this year. Madness can say what he wants but this years Jasper team is not improved, they are down from last year!!!

Sounds like Bassy. 

1 hour ago, MarionMadness said:

Our kids had an amazing open week last week. Coach Mathis and our coaches spent some of the time working on fundamentals and some new plays for this game. Our coaches are simply the best. They did an amazing job of guiding these kids through a tough open week following two losses. I might add that although we lost those games on the scoreboard we did not lose where it counts in the game of life. There is more to it sometime than wins and losses.  I expect us to be healed up and have a great game this week against Bledsoe. Coach Mathis worked on some plays that should be awesome this week. We can win this game and it will help us get a home playoff game for these kids. He also talked about the game of life with our kids last week. These kids bonded big time during this open week. You will see a team on a mission this Friday night. You will also continue to see them play with the utmost integrity and character of any team around. These kids are winners! It's another great day to be a warrior!

The Warriors will win Madness.  Book it.

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

The Warriors will win Madness.  Book it.

Yes I think we will win as well. Our kids play with so much heart, effort, determination, and integrity. It is taught to our kids from the Coaching staff. I am with those guys through it all. It is going to be a very good week to be a warrior. I know Coach Mathis has some brand new plays that he made last week. Win the day!

Edited by MarionMadness