Greenback @ Coalfield

orngnblk

6 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Oh yea, come calling when that becomes reality and espn or it is newspapers headlines. Old Pirate is convinced yous trying to heal your hurt. You complain about reading this or that, bless your heart, it is your choice. Does you really teach and administrate now? Wow, must be a Democrat too with your fake news. BTW, Cherokees by 50.

Why do you ask me to do stuff that you yourself won’t do??  You can’t show me one newspaper article that says transfers to Greenback were recruited or orchestrated. But you continue to run it into the ground that they were. And no I don’t complain about anything. You are my entertainment. I consider you my special needs pet monkey. I like to slap you around from time to time just to laugh at your reaction. Lol!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Why do you ask me to do stuff that you yourself won’t do??  You can’t show me one newspaper article that says transfers to Greenback were recruited or orchestrated. But you continue to run it into the ground that they were. And no I don’t complain about anything. You are my entertainment. I consider you my special needs pet monkey. I like to slap you around from time to time just to laugh at your reaction. Lol!!!

:roflol:

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You are responding to a post that didn’t mention recruiting or orchestration. You just can’t help yourself trolling. Old Pirate  is convinced you do smack your monkey thou! LOPAO 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’m running the clock on that big sissy!!!

There you go with fake news. Old Pirate didn’t realize jest how close Milan & Jasper has in common! Go teach your coaches the rules so they can keep their players out of the newspaper cause the coaches didn’t know what they were doing. Dad Burnit, where in the cat hair did OP hear that before? Yep, from them purple clad jailhouse kinfolkes when they did the same thing. Figure, must be that puke purple causing loss of memory. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

There you go with fake news. Old Pirate didn’t realize jest how close Milan & Jasper has in common! Go teach your coaches the rules so they can keep their players out of the newspaper cause the coaches didn’t know what they were doing. Dad Burnit, where in the cat hair did OP hear that before? Yep, from them purple clad jailhouse kinfolkes when they did the same thing. Figure, must be that puke purple causing loss of memory. 

Your right. Can your coaches give us some lessons to help us be better cheaters??