WAYNE CO @ HUNTINGDON

footballover

7 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Who is this so called stiff competition the stangs will face in the playoffs? Cornersville is down. Fayetteville isn't all that. So, I don't see any stiff competition there. It will be about the same level Lake County has faced. I agree about comparing scores but Westview did beat McNairy County for what it's worth.

I said stiffer, not stiff. But we will be traveling in the 3rd round. 

10 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Talking about being worried about someone. During the LC /So. Fulton game there were several mustang faithful at that game. Ya'll don't want to talk about that. All Freedom Prep was going to be a speed bump in LCs way. The Mustangs were hoping for that but to bad. Enjoy your next five games because on black Friday the stangs season will come to an end.

Can't believe non of you guys came to watch the Mustangs. If I were you I would have. You can watch all the film or compare all the opponents you want to but seeing a team perform live gives you a much better feel of what a team can do. Actually after seeing the Falcons i feel much better about the match-up.

3 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Can't believe non of you guys came to watch the Mustangs. If I were you I would have. You can watch all the film or compare all the opponents you want to but seeing a team perform live gives you a much better feel of what a team can do. Actually after seeing the Falcons i feel much better about the match-up.

After seeing Huntingdon against Milan I really feel good about the matchup with the stangs. I mean really good. Of course if it happens.

11 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

After seeing Huntingdon against Milan I really feel good about the matchup with the stangs. I mean really good. Of course if it happens.

You LC posters are starting to sound a lot like the Huntingdon posters the last couple of years. And everybody knows how that played out. 

1 hour ago, horse said:

You LC posters are starting to sound a lot like the Huntingdon posters the last couple of years. And everybody knows how that played out. 

68  just said he feels good about the chances if and when a match up occurs.  Nobody in LC has proclaimed them the state champions. unbeatable, or best team ever. We do know how that worked out for a team in the past. Cornersville can attest to that.  Everyone just hopes to make it to the show.  Bigster does like to post the what ifs and who beat who but us LC folks just hope for the chance to play and this year we have a team capable of doing just that.  Shocker enjoys the back and forth.  Guidance is just a LC guy! Hoepfully the stars will align.  I'll be over in the Greenfield thread and catch up to the "H" guys in a few more weeks.............. I'll let Shocker and 68 handle this.........

47 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

68  just said he feels good about the chances if and when a match up occurs.  Nobody in LC has proclaimed them the state champions. unbeatable, or best team ever. We do know how that worked out for a team in the past. Cornersville can attest to that.  Everyone just hopes to make it to the show.  Bigster does like to post the what ifs and who beat who but us LC folks just hope for the chance to play and this year we have a team capable of doing just that.  Shocker enjoys the back and forth.  Guidance is just a LC guy! Hoepfully the stars will align.  I'll be over in the Greenfield thread and catch up to the "H" guys in a few more weeks.............. I'll let Shocker and 68 handle this.........

Facts

+1

1 hour ago, TipToe421 said:

Every one of you LC posters already have the falcons playing in cookeville. It’s not hard reading between the lines on y’all posts. 

5 hours ago, horse said:

Every one of you LC posters already have the falcons playing in cookeville. It’s not hard reading between the lines on y’all posts. 

I didn't say anything about LC winning a title. I said that I like LCs chances if that matchup occurs. Read between the so called lines all you want. No, I didn't miss the Westview game and yes I have seen more than one mustang game. Again if the matchup occurs I like LCs chances alot. Still alot of football to be played between now and then.