Hampton Heads to Cloudland Round 2

uknoit2

55 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Similar score to last time but differently played

54 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Your son in on Defense right now is not smart.

One thing that had me baffled (beside the offensive head to head penalties and 30 of the other ones) how does Lacey NOT touch the ball anymore than he did tonight? 

Edited by uknoit2

12 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

One thing that had me baffled (beside the offensive head to head penalties and 30 of the other ones) how does Lacey NOT touch the ball anymore than he did tonight? 

Maybe they didn’t want to get Lacy dinged up. Next week is more important.

You may not like the helmet to helmet stuff but it’s part of the game now. That has to be cleaned up or it might cost you later in the year. Got use those shoulder pads.You can’t lower your head and ran over the defender now. We had a crack back block that didn’t get called though. Junior about lost it on the sideline.

14 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Maybe they didn’t want to get Lacy dinged up. Next week is more important.

You may not like the helmet to helmet stuff but it’s part of the game now. That has to be cleaned up or it might cost you later in the year. Got use those shoulder pads.You can’t lower your head and ran over the defender now. We had a crack back block that didn’t get called though. Junior about lost it on the sideline.

Maybe so on Lacy...On the helmet to helmet,  the defender holds responsibility for head to head contact too....How you gonna call it on one and not the other is my question; when both have head lowered?...and three times! Geeez 

And yes I saw that too...Didn't miss many on us tho Lol

Edited by uknoit2

For the score to be one sided, it was a brutal game on both sides. Biggest difference in cland and Hampton is skill. We've got one pure athlete, htown has several.  South greene would concern me, because they were dominant in the trenches.  We got whipped worse in that game than any other

1 minute ago, THE KING said:

For the score to be one sided, it was a brutal game on both sides. Biggest difference in cland and Hampton is skill. We've got one pure athlete, htown has several.  South greene would concern me, because they were dominant in the trenches.  We got whipped worse in that game than any other

Believe the SG game gonna be a lot better than most are thinking...

6 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

....and, I've busted mine all the way home about dropping the head

I think that’s why the Refs called them.I thought Hampton took several steps with their head lowered 1st then made contact. Maybe if you wait until you are about to make contact then lower for the hit it want get called. The bad thing about it is it’s a judgement call for the ref. This day in age it’s more about player safety first.

Edited by Appvol