AP CLASS 2A POLL OCT 7, 2019

Southtowner

18 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Yeah he is but we dealt with davis twice last year I think if we play them we can stop him enough to win 

Oh dude dont get me wrong I dont think Fairley will be close to the Golden Tide if they get the opportunity to play the Champs they will get boatraced imo !

Edited by PeabodyPride

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Moving on up. Couple weeks you will have a top 10 matchup between yall and SG. Should further boost one of yall.

Pretty sure Hampton is better. Lost a game they should have won, Screwed with the puter for a while, but he's starting to see the real deal now. Team is better than many realize.They can run with multiple backs, qb runs it well, Can throw and have several good sized targets, They even play a pretty good brand of defense. You guys may get a shot at um.

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Pretty sure Hampton is better. Lost a game they should have won, Screwed with the puter for a while, but he's starting to see the real deal now. Team is better than many realize.They can run with multiple backs, qb runs it well, Can throw and have several good sized targets, They even play a pretty good brand of defense. You guys may get a shot at um.

That would be nice actually, I've witnessed a Happy Valley and South Greene team play, but not Hampton. I just looked and looks like HV plays SG end of season. How do you think that one will go? Could be a 3 way tie? Would have to look at it more closely

Edited by Imthayeti

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

That would be nice actually, I've witnessed a Happy Valley and South Greene team play, but not Hampton. I just looked and looks like HV plays SG end of season. How do you think that one will go? Could be a 3 way tie? Would have to look at it more closely

My honest guess is Sullivan North beats HV and SG does also, Think Hampton will beat SG. Just my honest opinion.

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

My honest guess is Sullivan North beats HV and SG does also, Think Hampton will beat SG. Just my honest opinion.

Wish I could see you all play this year without missing one of my own teams games. Your SG game is same date as our Oneida game both big games for the regions. 

Wish I could see you all play this year without missing one of my own teams games. Your SG game is same date as our Oneida game both big games for the regions. 

Not a bad team at all, can't imagine Oneida  being too big of problem. They are on our level. you guys are a couple tds or more better IMHO. But then again ,on any given night.

Just now, pujo said:

Not a bad team at all, can't imagine Oneida  being too big of problem. They are on our level. you guys are a couple tds or more better IMHO. But then again ,on any given night.

I look at most games way big or small. Polk County was a prime example of that last year for us. 3-3 at half time. Should have had a good lead at that time, but we never got it going until 2nd half. Your right though it can happen any time and any game.

I look at most games way big or small. Polk County was a prime example of that last year for us. 3-3 at half time. Should have had a good lead at that time, but we never got it going until 2nd half. Your right though it can happen any time and any game.

Yeah ,best team don't always win. Only takes one come playoff time.  A few turnovers and some crucial penalties and an inferior team can beat you. Every game has its own identity. Scoreboard didn't show it but Sullivan North played Hampton tough last Friday 

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yeah ,best team don't always win. Only takes one come playoff time.  A few turnovers and some crucial penalties and an inferior team can beat you. Every game has its own identity. Scoreboard didn't show it but Sullivan North played Hampton tough last Friday 

If what Gunner said a few weeks back is true, that program is in trouble. Good to have a fight though. Get better with competition.

If what Gunner said a few weeks back is true, that program is in trouble. Good to have a fight though. Get better with competition.

Think Gunner give them a bad rap,  they are big and physical with some pretty good skill players.  I wouldn't lick my lips to get a hold of um.  They played hard as heck.