Week 9: Meigs @ Oneida

crow

On 9/21/2019 at 3:26 PM, crow said:

Visitors side has pretty good capacity, also a lot of standing room to. Couple of local joints but gotta plug Rae Zachs just south of oneida on hwy 27. Owner is an Oneida alum and was on the championship team from 1992. Good guy and they have about everything from Turkey and dressing to steak and burgers. Mexican joint next to Walmart is really good and Lorenzo the owner is a big supporter of local sports especially football. Phillips drive in is a pizza, burger, fish whatever restaurant / ice cream shop. There's another Mexican joint but I'm not a fan. Big box stuff of course McD's, Hardee's, sonic, taco bell, KFC, pizza joints and the like. If you're adventurous there's a food truck that doesn't move any more. BBQ joint actually, looks like a mad max prop but the BBQ is good. It's at the Grand Vista hotel at the intersection of HWY 63 and US 27. My pick is Rae Zachs, if you gotta have Mexican then El Rays by walmart. Everything is 2 -10 minutes from the school. 

1 hour ago, RunnerUp said:

I know it's been posted on other threads but someone remind me where to eat.

1 hour ago, OmahaOmaha said:

Crow tell em!

Its from the Upperman thread but the places to eat haven’t changed lol. 

1 hour ago, TigerGoat said:

Meigs Middle beating etowah 58-12 in the league championship. I’d like to tell whoever the OC is to continue running it up.  
Yeti are you here?

I was there yes sorry. Just got on the T. We didnt really try to run up honestly. That team seem to have gotten worse the second time we played them Sequoyah by comparison was a much better team from the first time we played them compared to the second in the playoffs. Which that is the way it's supposed to be.

20191017_202313.jpg

Edited by Imthayeti

22 minutes ago, Mommabee said:

Pulling for the Indians in this one. Should be a good game between two good teams. I’ll be checking on your score from my Upperman game. 

Thanks mommabee. Meigs is very similar to your Bees, good line, stud qb that's kinda Mr. Everything on offense and defense and surrounding him a several very good athletes in skill positions. Your game was the best prep we could've hoped for. Meigs and Upperman are carbon copies honestly. Hope we can give them a game to. Good luck to the swarm the rest of the way, I've been watching :thumb:

Edited by crow
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I was there yes sorry. Just got on the T. We didnt really try to run up honestly. That team seem to have gotten worse the second time we played them Sequoyah by comparison was a much better team from the first time we played them compared to the second in the playoffs. Which that is the way it's supposed to be.

20191017_202313.jpg

Yes sir it was a good game. I know we didn’t run it up, I just don’t like etowah LOL