Dobyns-Bennett at Morristown West

TribalEmpire

It's a Region game, so it's important, but D-B should be heavily favored in this one.  Mo West comes in with only one win over crosstown Mo East.  Will the Tribe be looking ahead to Science Hill?  I doubt this coaching staff allows that.  I think the Tribe pitch another shutout and break 50 in the process.  I'll go D-B 55, Mo West 0.

• Upvote 1

On 10/12/2019 at 1:27 PM, SWVAHavokFan said:

It's a Region game, so it's important, but D-B should be heavily favored in this one.  Mo West comes in with only one win over crosstown Mo East.  Will the Tribe be looking ahead to Science Hill?  I doubt this coaching staff allows that.  I think the Tribe pitch another shutout and break 50 in the process.  I'll go D-B 55, Mo West 0.

Really a post on this game lol DB huge. Should be talking about Tennessee High and David Crockett and Elizabethton and Greeneville 

18 hours ago, blazer1set said:

You guys worry too much, this year DB could overlook MW, draw up plays in the dirt in the huddle, and still win.

No, no.  The Knox Karnes game of a few years back proved that wrong. Totally overlooked Karnes and the Karnes head coach did some real motivating pre-game.  Of course that was in the early stages of "The Great DB Coaching Collapse". In fact, from here on we need to refer to it as just that.

1 hour ago, DBGRAD70 said:

No, no.  The Knox Karnes game of a few years back proved that wrong. Totally overlooked Karnes and the Karnes head coach did some real motivating pre-game.  Of course that was in the early stages of "The Great DB Coaching Collapse". In fact, from here on we need to refer to it as just that.

Your concern is justified, but MW is just not good this year, there is just no way they can even hang with DB's shadow....

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 1:27 PM, SWVAHavokFan said:

Well ,To be honest about it.I was looking for the DB vs SH thread myself.So, I really did overlook MW.I bet MW wishes the DB staff and players will do the same thing.:cool: