Rhea Co vs Soddy Region 4-5A Championship Game

Rhea Co.

Have to see end zone view.  Walker Valley lineman blindsides SD lineman right after ball is released.  The score was 21 all at this point.  The same ref also called a couple of questionable holding calls on SD which stopped a couple of drives.  Great 99 yd TD drive by SD to win the game and their 2nd region straight region championship.

On 10/16/2019 at 10:03 PM, FootballFan51 said:

I know Oak Ridge doesn’t want to see Walker Valley. Even with Tee Higgins, they couldn’t knock off the powerhouse Mustangs!

you must be drunk walker valley has never and will never be good that was 4 years ago and bad play calling was the only reason you guys were even in the game 

12 hours ago, joemama69 said:

you must be drunk walker valley has never and will never be good that was 4 years ago and bad play calling was the only reason you guys were even in the game 

1. I am not a Walker Valley fan

2. Not only was WV in the game, their #4 seeded team that was like 5-5 during the season beat Oak Ridge Tee Higgins Sr year at Oak Ridge. I was there & saw it.
3. I doubt WV out-coached anyone during the previous coaches era there, so to say it was play calling is inaccurate. They were simply outplayed that night. Higgins had 2-3 catches for minimal yards. 

4. I was totally joking about OR not wanting to play WV. I’m aware of the history of both programs. 
5. They were good enough that one night. 

Have a good evening.