Dist 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

8 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

I told people last year when Bradley girls lost to Stone Memorial late last season that it was the best thing that could have happened to them. Good wake up call & helps avoiding overconfidence. 

They seem to think they can flip the switch whenever they want. That will get you beat against good teams.

48 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

They seem to think they can flip the switch whenever they want. That will get you beat against good teams.

You can’t beat everybody by 20. Every team has off nights but you still have to have the will to pull those games out. EH was gonna give their best shot being at home and going against an former teammate. Sheesh are you a Bradley fan? Lol

Edited by fooseball95

On 2/5/2020 at 7:54 AM, oochie12 said:

Sounds like East Ham tested Cleveland tonight. Probably good for the Raiders to have a close contest heading towards the post season. 

Yea, I wonder if the tables would have been turned if Shramm had stayed at East Hamilton instead of him and his family moving in with Cleveland's coach. We'll never know.

Sounds like you are all about fake news. The internet allows any pundit to say anything. May want to try checking your facts before you spout out nonsense. With that being said. Come for Cleveland. We want all the smoke.

Edited by GAWood

Looks like a 3 way tie for 3rd place with WV, East Ham & McMinn Co. I guess it will be a coin flip. 3rd place would have to be a huge advantage vs 4 or 5. I don’t see Cleveland losing in the semis. 

However, Ooltewah isn’t a terrible #6 seed. They have played Cleveland, Bradley, East Hamilton & McMinn Co to single digit losses this year. Could be a 6 vs 3 upset if they are overlooked. 
This District really has Cleveland & everyone else... would not surprise me is 2-4 lost in first round of Region & also wouldn’t shock me if 2-4 win in first round of Region either... I think our 2-5 & their top teams are all about the same... with maybe the exception of White County. They are always tough. 

7 minutes ago, LittleJerrySeinfeld said:

Cleveland will lose to whoever makes it to sectional out of Murfreesboro.  Blackman, Siegel, or Oakland will all be ready for them.  They have zero bench and zero post play.  They might make it to the glass house if they get another illegal transfer

Lol hater, plus already beat Siegel 

8 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Lol hater, plus already beat Siegel 

Just my humble opinion.  Because I think they have no post play or any depth I am a hater?  Siegel, Blackman, and Oakland all have more talent than Cleveland overall. I just do not think they can make it to state.  You are free to call me a hater and believe what you want.

27 minutes ago, LittleJerrySeinfeld said:

Cleveland will lose to whoever makes it to sectional out of Murfreesboro.  Blackman, Siegel, or Oakland will all be ready for them.  They have zero bench and zero post play.  They might make it to the glass house if they get another illegal transfer

When kids and parents see all the amazing things that are going on at Cleveland both academically and athletically they are gonna want to go here.  We have student/athletes dropping 30+ on the ACT, kids being finalists for Mr. Basketball.  $7+ million in scholarships were handed out last year alone.  The question is not why would kids/parents want to go to Cleveland, but why would you want to go anywhere else.  I can't wait for my son and daughter to wear the Blue.