Dist 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

10 minutes ago, LittleJerrySeinfeld said:

Just my humble opinion.  Because I think they have no post play or any depth I am a hater?  Siegel, Blackman, and Oakland all have more talent than Cleveland overall. I just do not think they can make it to state.  You are free to call me a hater and believe what you want.

You are a hater because you are talking about illegal transfers without having a clue of what you are talking about.

1 hour ago, LittleJerrySeinfeld said:

Just my humble opinion.  Because I think they have no post play or any depth I am a hater?  Siegel, Blackman, and Oakland all have more talent than Cleveland overall. I just do not think they can make it to state.  You are free to call me a hater and believe what you want.

1 hour ago, LittleJerrySeinfeld said:

Since when does talent always win you ball games? Cleveland beat Siegel by 10 and didn’t play their best game. Siegel got killed by OAk Ridge. We beat them by 15. Lol, oh and didn’t Siegel beat Oakland by 20? Not saying we can’t be beat because we can but if your gonna about a team at least talk with some sense

Edited by fooseball95

2 hours ago, LittleJerrySeinfeld said:

Cleveland will lose to whoever makes it to sectional out of Murfreesboro.  Blackman, Siegel, or Oakland will all be ready for them.  They have zero bench and zero post play.  They might make it to the glass house if they get another illegal transfer

We'll be ready. 

2 hours ago, fooseball95 said:

Since when does talent always win you ball games? Cleveland beat Siegel by 10 and didn’t play their best game. Siegel got killed by OAk Ridge. We beat them by 15. Lol, oh and didn’t Siegel beat Oakland by 20? Not saying we can’t be beat because we can but if your gonna about a team at least talk with some sense

The who beat who game is for losers.  Tournament basketball is about matchups.  I just think they will lose in the Sub State/Sectional game.  I give Cleveland credit for playing Bearden, Maryville, Oak Ridge, Siegel, Sevier Co, and Knox Webb during the season, but I think they will slip up and not make the state tournament.  Wood is a great player, but I do not think his supporting cast is good enough.  That is my opinion

8 minutes ago, LittleJerrySeinfeld said:

The who beat who game is for losers.  Tournament basketball is about matchups.  I just think they will lose in the Sub State/Sectional game.  I give Cleveland credit for playing Bearden, Maryville, Oak Ridge, Siegel, Sevier Co, and Knox Webb during the season, but I think they will slip up and not make the state tournament.  Wood is a great player, but I do not think his supporting cast is good enough.  That is my opinion

Lol his supporting cast that start all average double figures. But whatever, only time will tell. We may not win it but your points are obviously coming from someone who has never seen Cleveland play. You don’t go 26-0 because 1 guy doesn’t have a supporting cast.

Edited by fooseball95

19 minutes ago, LittleJerrySeinfeld said:

Of course their  is a chance they may not make it.  In a single elimination format all it takes is one bad game. So you're not really saying anything. Supporting cast isnt good enough, but they've won 48 of the past 49 games? You can say they dont have depth or size, which is fair. But to say the supporting cast isn't good, get out of here.

Cleveland can beat all of those teams mentioned. Heck, we (OR) beat Siegel and could also play with any of those teams mentioned on a given night. As usual, the road to the championship is probably going to go through a Memphis team, namely Whitehaven, White Station, Memphis East, or Central this year probably. Just depends on who comes out unscathed from that group.

20 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Lol his supporting cast that start all average double figures. But whatever, only time will tell. We may not win it but your points are obviously coming from someone who has never seen Cleveland play. You don’t go 26-0 because 1 guy doesn’t have a supporting cast.

I have seen all of the above teams mentioned play.  Wood is a great player, Schramm is a great athlete, and 11 and 23 are average, and they have nobody else worth mentioning.   That is not enough to go to state or make any noise if they get there.

4 minutes ago, LittleJerrySeinfeld said:

I have seen all of the above teams mentioned play.  Wood is a great player, Schramm is a great athlete, and 11 and 23 are average, and they have nobody else worth mentioning.   That is not enough to go to state or make any noise if they get there.

It got them to state last season? 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Cleveland can beat all of those teams mentioned. Heck, we (OR) beat Siegel and could also play with any of those teams mentioned on a given night. As usual, the road to the championship is probably going to go through a Memphis team, namely Whitehaven, White Station, Memphis East, or Central this year probably. Just depends on who comes out unscathed from that group.

Look out for Houston.

Just now, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Look out for Houston.

Agreed.  They have 3 of the top juniors in the state.  I think Blackman could make a run this year.  They have an experienced team coming back and added Oakland's best player from last year.  Maryville is a smart, well-coached team poised for a state tournament berth, but I do not see anyone beating Memphis except Blackman.