Grace Christian vs CAK!

Raven52

1 minute ago, gcapride said:

No time to read all the replies, at halftime I’ll just say CAK is playing great D against our run. On a dry track, we run rule these cats. You can disagree, but you’ll be wrong. The rain has helped CAKe, we’ll see what the second half holds. Win or lose, I stand by my run rule comment. 

Why aren't you guys throwing? Bucs are still throwing it all around the field.

2 hours ago, gcapride said:

No time to read all the replies, at halftime I’ll just say CAK is playing great D against our run. On a dry track, we run rule these cats. You can disagree, but you’ll be wrong. The rain has helped CAKe, we’ll see what the second half holds. Win or lose, I stand by my run rule comment. 

I stand by my comment. I watched 3 CAK games and after seeing them in person, on a dry track, we would win 10/10. That’s not how this game was played, however. And GCA couldn’t keep the refs yellow flags in their pockets (and every single flag was warranted, except 1). It was a slop fest and GCA wasn’t disciplined enough to win it. CAK took advantage of the wet conditions and won the field position game and capitalized on GCA’s running our mouths. Good luck to CAK the rest of the way. You guys deserved to win tonight. 

1 hour ago, gcapride said:

I stand by my comment. I watched 3 CAK games and after seeing them in person, on a dry track, we would win 10/10. That’s not how this game was played, however. And GCA couldn’t keep the refs yellow flags in their pockets (and every single flag was warranted, except 1). It was a slop fest and GCA wasn’t disciplined enough to win it. CAK took advantage of the wet conditions and won the field position game and capitalized on GCA’s running our mouths. Good luck to CAK the rest of the way. You guys deserved to win tonight. 

LOL. 10/10, ok. Neither offense looked very good tonight IMO. On a dry field I suspect they both would have performed better, although it wouldn't surprise me if it was a close low scoring game like Grace and Webb.  Good luck to Grace the rest of the year. CRB and "Old Bradley" as he was known at CAK are great. The only time I can bring myself to pull against them is in this match up. Who knows what the playoffs will bring. I guess that's two in a row for CAK. I don't like Grace's chances next year with what CAK returns.  Oh well, time to think about Webb next week. 

6 minutes ago, Govolsknox said:

LOL. 10/10, ok. Neither offense looked very good tonight IMO. On a dry field I suspect they both would have performed better, although it wouldn't surprise me if it was a close low scoring game like Grace and Webb.  Good luck to Grace the rest of the year. CRB and "Old Bradley" as he was known at CAK are great. The only time I can bring myself to pull against them is in this match up. Who knows what the playoffs will bring. I guess that's two in a row for CAK. I don't like Grace's chances next year with what CAK returns.  Oh well, time to think about Webb next week. 

Congrats on the win.