Grace Christian vs CAK!

Raven52

2 hours ago, gfd709 said:

so you do remember us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to get together and p.lay some golf and then you can pay off the BIG KAHUNA bet.

Looks like I will get to see you boys next week up at the Big Church House. We'll have to do the Big Kahuna thing, even though I don't remember making such a bet. I think I was hooked into a shell game that I had no chance of winning.....

12 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Looks like I will get to see you boys next week up at the Big Church House. We'll have to do the Big Kahuna thing, even though I don't remember making such a bet. I think I was hooked into a shell game that I had no chance of winning.....

now who would do something like that ????????????????????????

33 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

now who would do something like that ????????????????????????

Listen here, tiny, we've got a serious ballgame tonight that we need to be talking about. Oh wait, I apologize. I know y'all don't have anything to talk about over there on your board. Your game will be over at 7:45!

On 10/21/2019 at 8:07 PM, gcapride said:

Good assessment. SOB has the Defense playing well. It will take our best game up front, on both sides of the ball, to get the W. And I take no offense to your comment about the rivalry. I wouldn’t pull for the CAK Scholar Bowl team if they were up against the North Koreans, no offense of course.

This gave me a great laugh! Nice lol. Rams by 14

Edited by KnoxPhoto