MIDDLETON AT HUNTINGDON HOMECOMING/SENIOR NIGHT

footballover

5 minutes ago, footballover said:

I got $100 on the Stangs. Put your money where your thumbs are

Any time. Like taking candy from a baby. LC if the game happens will win by 10 or more. Not giving you the points though. LC is the better team and somebody had to say it. Huntingdon fans feel like you are unbeatable but the best 1A team in the west is Lake County. You will see. When I win I will not take your money though. You just tell me I was right and that will be good enough.

Edited by lakecounty1968

4 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Any time. Like taking candy from a baby. LC if the game happens will win by 10 or more. Not giving you the points though. LC is the better team and somebody had to say it. Huntingdon fans feel like you are unbeatable but the best 1A team in the west is Lake County. You will see. When I win I will not take your money though. You just tell me I was right and that will be good enough.

I'll revisit this post in 5 weeks. Make sure you are still around don't go MIA on me

11 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Yes Stangs sdre talking about Lake Co having g a cakewalk with Freedom Prep out and now look what happens.Stangs have it easy just like regular season Cant compare Hunt.Sxhede to Lake cos.Molan lost again 4_5 Camden lost again..Waverly got stomed by. ...Westview..McKenzie got pummelled by Obikn Central..Perry co.Wayne Co.Middletkn.Please a you poll voters.Who has Hunt beaten?

Take it easy Bigster....... 

10 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Not my style. The stangs just don't have a clue about what is going to happen to them. I'm done with this until Black Friday. You will all see then. Good luck until then.

I have a very good clue. I've seen you play. You are good you aren't unbeatable. Here's the thing. You have had a good team for the past 2 years. Huntingdon has a good team EVERY year. You have no idea what it's like to play at Paul Ward Stadium with a full house late in November (yes it's been awhile for us too) Im just glad you all have finally learned to play disciplined football and finally stepped out of Single A to play some decent competition. I'll be at the front gate at 5pm with my $100 in hand for anyone whose up for my bet. See yall in 6 weeks

1 hour ago, footballover said:

I have a very good clue. I've seen you play. You are good you aren't unbeatable. Here's the thing. You have had a good team for the past 2 years. Huntingdon has a good team EVERY year. You have no idea what it's like to play at Paul Ward Stadium with a full house late in November (yes it's been awhile for us too) Im just glad you all have finally learned to play disciplined football and finally stepped out of Single A to play some decent competition. I'll be at the front gate at 5pm with my $100 in hand for anyone whose up for my bet. See yall in 6 weeks

And I’ll send mine by someone! Already a huge controversy...vacation dang it OB

On 10/26/2019 at 8:45 PM, footballover said:

I have a very good clue. I've seen you play. You are good you aren't unbeatable. Here's the thing. You have had a good team for the past 2 years. Huntingdon has a good team EVERY year. You have no idea what it's like to play at Paul Ward Stadium with a full hose late in November (yes it's been awhile for us too) Im just glad you all have finally learned to play disciplined football and finally stepped out of Single A to play some decent competition. I'll be at the front gate at 5pm with my $100 in hand for anyone whose up for my bet. See yall in 6 weeks

You need to brush up on the history of LC football. LC has played in many big games over the years. 5 state title games, 10 semifinal games and several quarterfinal games. LC has a storied program. LC had down years just like Huntingdon. Paul Ward is just another field. LC has played infront of packed houses before. If this game happens it will be no different crowd wise. The only way the stangs win will be if LC turns the ball over 5 or 6 times. Huntingdon has a great team. No doubt but Lake County is better. Where the game is played at will make no difference.