Mackmen Cowntee att 825 Lorrunce

STARSNBARS

Agree with previous posts on defense and will add that GQ made a great hire bringing an experienced coach like Kenny Cobble to the staff before he left for Furman.  He has done a great job this year as linebacker coach. MHS is very fortunate to have assistants with head coaching experience on their staff. 

Edited by Norman Dale

7 hours ago, Norman Dale said:

Agree with previous posts on defense and will add that GQ made a great hire bringing an experienced coach like Kenny Cobble to the staff before he left for Furman.  He has done a great job this year as defensive coordinator. MHS is very fortunate to have assistants with head coaching experience on their staff. 

Cobble is a great LBer Coach and a better person. 

Edited by rebelwoman87

29 minutes ago, Norman Dale said:

Agree with previous posts on defense and will add that GQ made a great hire bringing an experienced coach like Kenny Cobble to the staff before he left for Furman.  He has done a great job this year as defensive coordinator. MHS is very fortunate to have assistants with head coaching experience on their staff. 

Huge Kenny Cobble fan.  One of my favorite coaches to deal with during my broadcast career.  Awesome coach, even better person.   In it for all of the right reasons.  

10 minutes ago, Norman Dale said:

Thanks , fixed on my post.

One thing I learned during the years I was around that program under both GQ and DH was that while there were specific guys who were designated coordinators and assigned to specific positions, they all pitched in and put together game plans and there was no jealousy or problems with other coaches making suggestions when warranted.  Every coach on that staff is well schooled and capable of wearing multiple hats if need be.  All pros.  

3 hours ago, HTV said:

One thing I learned during the years I was around that program under both GQ and DH was that while there were specific guys who were designated coordinators and assigned to specific positions, they all pitched in and put together game plans and there was no jealousy or problems with other coaches making suggestions when warranted.  Every coach on that staff is well schooled and capable of wearing multiple hats if need be.  All pros.  

You are correct. Entire defensive staff has really done an excellent job so far this year.

52 minutes ago, AmericanSniper said:

Maryville has a great team all around. I dont see any team in this state beating them including the VOLS and TITANS.

Somebody up there needs to tell the PA guy that its Murville not Mary Ville!

That's been relayed to him, many times ...........