Mackmen Cowntee att 825 Lorrunce

STARSNBARS

15 minutes ago, AmericanSniper said:

Best place for visitors to park for tonights game? Last time we were up there we parked across the street at the church.

If we get that big rain front coming out of Atlanta like their showing and they seriously play this game tonight you'll be able to park anywhere you want and be able to count the attendance with your index finger.

11 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I show up about 90 minutes before kickoff. Not sure what's street it is but once you turn off the road, the stadium is on your left and a good size parking lot behind the visitor section

Yep that exactly what I am looking forward to doing. Get there 90 minutes before the game begins siting in the rain then watch our poor cherokees get destroyed by the mighty REBELS in the pouring rain.

2 minutes ago, AmericanSniper said:

Yep that exactly what I am looking forward to doing. Get there 90 minutes before the game begins siting in the rain then watch our poor cherokees get destroyed by the mighty REBELS in the pouring rain.

You asked a question, I gave an answer. That said, I've never been to the Skeeter in anything but ideal weather. Best of luck to McMinn, you'll need it