East vs Freedom Prep at Oakhaven

kwc

1 hour ago, kwc said:

Freedom Prep did their due diligence before the season began. The FP administration submitted the necessary paperwork that the TSSAA requires when it was due. They did their part.

KWC

you are right 

they did send in all the correct information 

address where the kid lives bonafide address where yours truly freedom prep bus goes by

I wish everyone would call TSSAA just as I have to plead their case for these young men our future 

they deserve more than just oh well

this is a movement that if enough people would stand up and show out then we could help 23 kids and it not cost us a dime just our time

if I was coaching on the other side I want to play against that one kid surely one kid can’t beat 22 kids that’s the only option I would not give freedom I would want that young man playing against me

heck if he is that good I would want to shake his hand 

FREE freedom prep

FREE schools that follow the rules, work hard to do things the right way. FREE school systems that hire adults that can follow directions and don’t try to cheat the system to get ahead so their children don’t suffer the consequences of greedy adults.

Edited by Waker
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Waker said:

FREE schools that follow the rules, work hard to do things the right way. FREE school systems that hire adults that can follow directions and don’t try to cheat the system to get ahead so their children don’t suffer the consequences of greedy adults.

Since you are acting like your knowledgeable about their violations then put what you know not what you heard

BTW do you really think that T$$AA is honest in what they do 

Edited by TNescapegoat
Forgot something

Just now, TNescapegoat said:

Since you are acting like your knowledgeable about their violations then put what you know not what you heard

I “know” that they are not participating in they playoffs because some adults got caught not following the rules. *Also see- Cheating, crookery, deceit, dishonesty.*Also see- caught

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Waker said:

I “know” that they are not participating in they playoffs because some adults got caught not following the rules. *Also see- Cheating, crookery, deceit, dishonesty.*Also see- caught

So you have just seen google

google not always right

do you believe that if a athlete changes schools changes addresses he can revisit old residence only if he has a swimming pool can you believe TSSAA said you could would that not be a dual residency 

but not by TSSAA they say sure you can

So where is the dishonesty 

I have looked at several playoff possibilities and not one of them have Freedom Prep in it. The very first report of all this said if Prep had filed the right paperwork at the beginning of the season then maybe this could have been avoided. They didn't so they got caught and punished end of story. Not the kids fault. The adults running things at Prep are in the wrong. Prep's name has come up every year since joining the TSSAA and not in a positive way.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I have looked at several playoff possibilities and not one of them have Freedom Prep in it. The very first report of all this said if Prep had filed the right paperwork at the beginning of the season then maybe this could have been avoided. They didn't so they got caught and punished end of story. Not the kids fault. The adults running things at Prep are in the wrong. Prep's name has come up every year since joining the TSSAA and not in a positive way.

You know talking to TSSAA is like talking to a dead horse sometimes and at the end of the day the horse still won’t get up

So if the right calls aren’t made then they probably will remain with forfeits on their season

but later I will post information that I have received from a person if you are a coach at another school this could help you but it will expose TSSAA 

I really probably don’t know as much as some of the ones who have commented on this post about FP but I do know they haven’t done anything no more worse then this other place and I don’t understand how you punish one and not the other

now how do I post pictures on coach t from my phone not to good with these phones lol

could someone help me out here thanks in advance