David Crockett at Little ole Boone

stockton4182

5 minutes ago, BoonePride said:

Don’t make it personal dude.  Take the L and move on.  Maybe the refs will be wearing Mo East uniforms and Crockett will be sitting home when the playoffs start 

Crockett will drill Mo East things are down at Morristown this year. Don’t overlook Cherokee come Friday night. Was that a stupid play call Crockett ran on the last play call? Be honest.

6 minutes ago, stockton4182 said:

Crockett will drill Mo East things are down at Morristown this year. Don’t overlook Cherokee come Friday night. Was that a stupid play call Crockett ran on the last play call? Be honest.

Boone / Cherokee close first half.  Boone pulls away second.  I would’ve went with what got me 7 wins and that’s Larkins arm not trick play.  Boone almost looked like they knew it was coming.  

15 minutes ago, BoonePride said:

Boone / Cherokee close first half.  Boone pulls away second.  I would’ve went with what got me 7 wins and that’s Larkins arm not trick play.  Boone almost looked like they knew it was coming.  

Exactly what I have been saying since Friday. I really hope Larkins breaks the state record in passing yards I believe he’s 516 away. Boone wins 35-21

Edited by stockton4182

1 minute ago, stockton4182 said:

Exactly what I have been saying since Friday. I really hope Larkins breaks the state record in passing yards I believe he’s 516 away. Boone wins 35-21

I think he needs over 300 against Mo East to have a chance.  If they draw Knox central first round, they’ll do their best to keep him from getting it.  

1 hour ago, Footballfun said:

#9 is playing college ball in TX. Starting at MLB. DC just lacks depth, when ya dress 40 kids and play about 18 of them it hurts. But the 18 they have are very good at what they do. Not seen Knox C this year, what are there strengths and weaknesses?? I think the QB is back and on D #29 should be back as well.

Indeed our QB Fawver is back and having a great year as well as 29 Fortner. He is unbelievable at times and can be unblockable and he’s just a JR:D. We’ve had a good year but lost badly to SD last week. The weather played a big part in it but I must give SDs coaches credit they had a great gameplan and it worked. We are just focusing on improving week to week, hoping for another deep run.

1 hour ago, stockton4182 said:

#9 was a beast we miss him. Crockett couldn’t stop the 3 plays Tennessee High ran the whole night.

When I watched them it was Zone right/left, play action throwing a Slant to 24 I believe and maybe one other play. Your right they don’t run much, trying to move away from that spread option they used to run. But their Defense was nasty, LBs are good players and secondary was great. That one safety was outstanding.