GC @ Peabody Senior Night

Goldenpride

5 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

One more score and run that clock. What is the crowd like on the other side

Talked with Principal Hooker and they set out extra bleachers just in case, and those aren’t even being used. Semi packed on the visitor side, but our visitor side isn’t that big. Kinda a underwhelming crowd for GC and it will be for the second half as fans are leaving. Point out their band didn’t even show up so all the band parents didn’t come

14 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Talked with Principal Hooker and they set out extra bleachers just in case, and those aren’t even being used. Semi packed on the visitor side, but our visitor side isn’t that big. Kinda a underwhelming crowd for GC and it will be for the second half as fans are leaving. Point out their band didn’t even show up so all the band parents didn’t come

Hahahahaha. Fair weather!!!!  Sad. They only pipe up and support when they THINK they are giant killers. Bet now they will be back to no playoff runs. 

Congrats to Peabody on a perfect season. Always knew this would be a tough one even before the injuries.   This one has been circled for Peabody for a year now. Good luck the rest of the way. About as talented of a group as your gonna get in that small of a school.  As for all the other talk.  I haven’t been on here as much lately due to work.   But knew it would be blown up tonight so came to check it out.   No one ever said that HC was best team in west run or any of the other crap you are spewing.  I’m a pretty level headed guy.  Injuries suck and they took the wind out of our sails this year.  Happens every year to somebody.   You guy make it difficult to even come on and have good fun and conversation with the constant crap.  Yeah there were some trolls last year but my goodness.  Never seen people so obsessed with a situation.  Like I said.   Good luck the rest of the way to Peabody.  Hope you bring another one back.  Definitely a disappointing end to what we thought would be a much better season.  

1 minute ago, westtnsportsfan said:

Congrats to Peabody on a perfect season. Always knew this would be a tough one even before the injuries.   This one has been circled for Peabody for a year now. Good luck the rest of the way. About as talented of a group as your gonna get in that small of a school.  As for all the other talk.  I haven’t been on here as much lately due to work.   But knew it would be blown up tonight so came to check it out.   No one ever said that HC was best team in west run or any of the other crap you are spewing.  I’m a pretty level headed guy.  Injuries suck and they took the wind out of our sails this year.  Happens every year to somebody.   You guy make it difficult to even come on and have good fun and conversation with the constant crap.  Yeah there were some trolls last year but my goodness.  Never seen people so obsessed with a situation.  Like I said.   Good luck the rest of the way to Peabody.  Hope you bring another one back.  Definitely a disappointing end to what we thought would be a much better season.  

I never Said HC either. But GC folks think they are. You are not on the level of UC, Adamsville or Mckenzie. You might can get there but don’t put your horse before the cart. But HC is pretty good in 5A though. 

3 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

GC reaps what they sow on the T. Good bye. See you over on girls basketball. 

3 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

6 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I never Said HC either. But GC folks think they are. You are not on the level of UC, Adamsville or Mckenzie. You might can get there but don’t put your horse before the cart. But HC is pretty good in 5A though. 

Clearly I meant GC and not HC. No one from GC thought they were the best team in West Tn.  Your trolling is hilarious. 

5 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

No you stated you would be better than UC, Adamsville and Mckenzie. Your words no tn trolling. Been watching football for a long time. So check yourself. 

Hahahaha so we’ve come to the point of telling me to check myself on a message board.   All I need to see.  I did not say that.  GCPioneer did.  But I do agree with him.  “ Been watching football for a long time.  “.  Haha want a cookie?