Upperman heads to Sequatchie

Goldeaglefan

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

You bunch of sissies CAN NOT even complete a sentence.  

Here, let me help.

"Be careful what you wish for."

Oh, I wish very very hard!!!:thumb:

How could you even boast about what they do? Your enrollment is 33% out of county lol. Bunch of braggarts think your special for running your region? What happened against Maryville? They are more of your equal? BUMS. 

• Like 1

Bigger concern than the game itself is whether or not there will be enough police in the community Friday with upperman being in town. I'm sure they'll show up early since none of them have jobs.

The fire dept has already announced they will be hosing the entire town off Saturday morning to try to get the stinch out.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, bolddust281 said:

Bigger concern than the game itself is whether or not there will be enough police in the community Friday with upperman being in town. I'm sure they'll show up early since none of them have jobs.

The fire dept has already announced they will be hosing the entire town off Saturday morning to try to get the stinch out.

We will send a couple of fire trucks to. Its going to be hard to wash away the stench of defeat.  But tell your boys to hold their head high. Third place aint bad.  They could get another shot at the bees but they will have to knock off red bank or Loudon.

17 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

How could you even boast about what they do? Your enrollment is 33% out of county lol. Bunch of braggarts think your special for running your region? What happened against Maryville? They are more of your equal? BUMS. 

Don't think its 33% out of county. Alcoa has a few kids come from outside their very small school district, but most of those still live in Blount County.

305-0 in your region is quite an accomplishment for any team

Maryville won a hard fought game, congrats to those kids and coaches.

BUMS = Beating Upperman Mildly Strenuous  

• Like 1

You trolls cant stay on the Alcoa threads? I never thought you to be the trolling type hammer....But i guess it runs deep in Alcoa...Barely beat upperman last year. The coaches werent prepared for Alcoa in 2013... I would say the U is adapting well...And gave them a heckuva ball game last year with home GROWN talent...Something you bums have to bus to your low class operation. Obviously your scared you show up like a bunch of #### roaches on every upperman thread....I rarely read the Alcoa ones...must fascinate you what a small town team does without recruiting. 

Edited by MadHatter1

Good grief, the testosterone is smothering me. I enjoy a good bantering, discussion & meeting others thru Coach T but lately it is just useless nonsense. No disrespect to Alcoa but, I would rather eat shards of glass than hear about their enrollment one more time :roll: Can you guys please find something else to talk about? Does anyone have anything useful to say about the game this thread was created for? Momma’s getting testy. 

Edited by Mommabee
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MadHatter1 said:

You trolls cant stay on the Alcoa threads? I never thought you to be the trolling type hammer....But i guess it runs deep in Alcoa...Barely beat upperman last year. The coaches werent prepared for Alcoa in 2013... I would say the U is adapting well...And gave them a heckuva ball game last year with home GROWN talent...Something you bums have to bus to your low class operation. Obviously your scared you show up like a bunch of #### roaches on every upperman thread....I rarely read the Alcoa ones...must fascinate you what a small town team does without recruiting. 

You mad bruh? :lol: