Happy Valley ( 7-2) @ SG (8-1)

It's The Ricky Bobby Bowl ! If we ain't first then we are last ! Absolutely everything riding on this game for us.  Big difference between Cumberland Gap at home or at Meigs County for round 1 ! We always play SG tough but have laid some eggs on the road this year. I don't know what to expect but we will need at least 24 to win this one IMO. 

10 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

It's The Ricky Bobby Bowl ! If we ain't first then we are last ! Absolutely everything riding on this game for us.  Big difference between Cumberland Gap at home or at Meigs County for round 1 ! We always play SG tough but have laid some eggs on the road this year. I don't know what to expect but we will need at least 24 to win this one IMO. 

I have officially asked for RebRebReb to turn in his notice. Too many days of no call no show.

16 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Here's my question...Can HV hold SG to 6? I think they'll need to if they expect to get the W 

20 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

This could have easily been a good game and in all honesty should be. The Sullivan North game makes me question the outcome though. That loss really surprised me @TheUltimateWarrior98 I'm sure this game will be a good one. Which team shows up? The one that beat Hampton? Or the one that lost to Sullivan North.

The North outcome wasn't too shocking to me. That always been a team that we have to basically just out score. So just showing up with a defense won't cut it. I'm telling you though playing SG is different for us. We haven't lost to these guys since we came into the conference in 2015 and shut em out last year in week 10. We will make a game of it 

12 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I doubt all that. We will have to find around 21 or more to win this one. 

If HV allows SG to score that much at SG, HV's in for a long night IMO. I'm sure SG's D is stronger than JC's and Trinity's...Just think HV has to hold em to a single score to get the W....But that's just my thinking

18 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

If HV allows SG to score that much at SG, HV's in for a long night IMO. I'm sure SG's D is stronger than JC's and Trinity's...Just think HV has to hold em to a single score to get the W....But that's just my thinking

And its possible for hv to do that.  They are a solid defensive team.  The O has let them down