Happy Valley ( 7-2) @ SG (8-1)

24 minutes ago, pujo said:

We are the best team in this region but we'll have our hands full in the 2ond round. Pretty sure It'll be Oneida and they will pose a huge challenge.  I really like Oneida and much respect for Coach Lambert,  By far my favorite team in region 2. We've had some great games between us, regardless of the outcome,both teams hold their heads up ,shake hands and go their way. Thats my type football.

Hampton and oneida are about dead even. Hampton can do a little more offensively but lamberts d would make it a tight fisted affair. 

Just now, pujo said:

Bet you were surprised down there also. Think you take um if you meet again.

I know everyone says refs this and refs that but if you can get ahold of film count the 50 blatant holding calls not thrown I know holding happens every play but these were crazy... the worst was our DE comes hard off the line beat the tackle qb rolls out hes about to get the sack and the tackle horse collars him and they throw a long touchdown... but at the same time our offensive play calling became super conservative playing not to lose.

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Bet you were surprised down there also. Think you take um if you meet again.

The refs against Grainger this past friday were talking about what a joke those officials were... they also called the Crockett Boone game in which many things were complained about during that game namely the 2 turnovers 1 should have been an incomplete pass and Boone should have been called a fumble

Just now, Devilsx5 said:

The refs against Grainger this past friday were talking about what a joke those officials were... they also called the Crockett Boone game in which many things were complained about during that game namely the 2 turnovers 1 should have been an incomplete pass and Boone should have been called a fumble

Fefs can be a huge hand in a game, not just calls but no calls. Hate one sided refing. At least you should get another shot. You were gonna play twice regardless.

Just now, Devilsx5 said:

I know everyone says refs this and refs that but if you can get ahold of film count the 50 blatant holding calls not thrown I know holding happens every play but these were crazy... the worst was our DE comes hard off the line beat the tackle qb rolls out hes about to get the sack and the tackle horse collars him and they throw a long touchdown... but at the same time our offensive play calling became super conservative playing not to lose.

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

You.ll have to play well to get back to Betsy. Shoot AC may be the cream of the crop.

Thier offense looks good but thier defense is typical AC... hopefully We make it to Cookeville of course but if not us then Betsy because AC doesnt have the defense to keep up with Haywood and I want the winner to come out of the east

Just now, Devilsx5 said:

Thier offense looks good but thier defense is typical AC... hopefully We make it to Cookeville of course but if not us then Betsy because AC doesnt have the defense to keep up with Haywood and I want the winner to come out of the east

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT