Milan at Westview

8 hours ago, Guidance1812 said:

Told you, Milan by three scores, good win , bbq sauce and a little pepper

But to be honest with you I didn’t  know how this game would go myself.  Westview made me nervous cause of their offense and Milan’s inability to score consistently this year. People have said all year long that Milan is “down”. But honestly we are a very talented and capable team. We have a loss by 3 to South Gibson, McNairy by 3, Huntingdung by 1 and Hardin Co. by 7. Those 4 teams are a combined 35-5. We are 2 tds away from 9-1. The schedule we played this year has been BRUTAL and we have come thru it healthy. This team is battle tested and ready for the playoffs. 

17 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

But to be honest with you I didn’t  know how this game would go myself.  Westview made me nervous cause of their offense and Milan’s inability to score consistently this year. People have said all year long that Milan is “down”. But honestly we are a very talented and capable team. We have a loss by 3 to South Gibson, McNairy by 3, Huntingdung by 1 and Hardin Co. by 7. Those 4 teams are a combined 35-5. We are 2 tds away from 9-1. The schedule we played this year has been BRUTAL and we have come thru it healthy. This team is battle tested and ready for the playoffs. 

I’m not sure why anyone would think you guys are down. I was surprised by the mcnairy loss. Your defense is really good y’all just have to get the offense figured out quick haha 

31 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I’m not sure why anyone would think you guys are down. I was surprised by the mcnairy loss. Your defense is really good y’all just have to get the offense figured out quick haha 

I think McNairy is in the same boat as us. Victims of a brutal schedule. They are a good team. They were the only team to beat 9-1 4A school Hardin Co. who were region champs and a top 6 4A team. Who would think that 7-3 would not get you in the playoffs by that were McNairy wound up. Crazy. 

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Good luck in the playoffs , no doubt yaw are battle tested

On 11/2/2019 at 2:19 AM, ManOfMillions said:

Milan wins the 2 seed. 

It really is a crying shame that McNairy does not make the playoffs. It really is. McNairy is a great football team that absolutely should be in the playoffs. The early season loss to Westview comes back to haunt them because, that is what is standing the their way. The head to head VS Westview. Both teams have the same region record but, Westview has the head to head over McNairy. I personally believe that if McNairy were to play them again they would convincingly win that contest.

Sorry y'all didn't know the game in Sept counted like the ones in November.   These two teams played head to head and McNairy was tested and found lacking when it counted.     Enjoy the offseason.

4 hours ago, BackwardsK said:

Sorry y'all didn't know the game in Sept counted like the ones in November.   These two teams played head to head and McNairy was tested and found lacking when it counted.     Enjoy the offseason.

He’s not a McNairy fan. He’s a South Gibson fan. He was just being classy and trying to say something nice about McNairy. You jus made yourself look like a moron. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

13 hours ago, BackwardsK said:

Umm... Have you seen McNairy play football this year? A single game?

They are a good football team. They absolutely deserve to be in the playoffs. It is very unfortunate for them that they do not make the playoffs. They beat the 2 seed, and lost 2 the 1 seed by one score. 

All of the games matter, jack-leg. Especially the ones that are in your region. 

I am was simply expressing some sportsmanship and class by stating from a fellow rival that they should be in the playoffs and it IS a shame they are not. 

They were the ONLY team to beat Hardin county this year. Definition of " ONLY "  seeing that you are not very smart that means: they did what no other team Hardin county faced this year. They BEAT them. O yea, by the way they are a 4a program, we play 3A ball.  

Please go troll somewhere else. You are not welcomed here. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

He’s not a McNairy fan. He’s a South Gibson fan. He was just being classy and trying to say something nice about McNairy. You jus made yourself look like a moron. 

Troll, 

He is probably a Bolivar fan or one of the old school Lexington beat writers! HA!