White House Heritage @ Montgomery Central

brian2000

Since I didn’t see a thread for this game I made it. Big game for both teams. It will have a playoff feel to it bc the loser goes home. I expect a very good game and I have a feeling Heritage will pull a shocker on the road as long as key players are healthy and they don’t make mistakes. Can MC defense contain Heritage offense? I expect MC to pound the rock and try to control  the clock. 

Heritage can finish 3rd if they were to win. MC wins then they could finish 2nd or 3rd depending on the SHS and CreekWood outcome. 

Both of these teams have played 6 common opponents. MC avg scored 23-18. Heritage avg was 34-30. 

Prediction: Heritage 27 MC 24

• Like 1

I’ll be there tonight! Its going to be chilly night, but it won’t matter because the action on the field should be good. If Heritage can protect the Football and wrap up on Defense I like their chances. Hopefully, the field @ MC will be in good shape. Heritage has some quick players and will want to hit the Home Run Ball. We all know the Indians game of pounding the rock. I look for a battle and I’m calling for a Patriots Win.

Heritage 21

Montgomery Central 20

• Like 1

WHH came out and scored 2 TD's in first quarter.  Central's defense shut them down for the rest of the game.  A late fumble in the 4th quarter resulted in a scoop and score which was the nail in the coffin for Central.  This was a hard fought game with WHH coming out on top. Kudos to them.  Central's team was not suppose to be any where close to the top in this region.  The players and coaching staff worked their butts off to make this happen.  A 7-3 season and not to get into the playoffs is unreal.  I just looked at some brackets and their is a 1-9 team into the playoffs.  This is insane!!!!!!!!!!!  TSSAA needs to fix this mess. 

5 minutes ago, Iceman76 said:

WHH came out and scored 2 TD's in first quarter.  Central's defense shut them down for the rest of the game.  A late fumble in the 4th quarter resulted in a scoop and score which was the nail in the coffin for Central.  This was a hard fought game with WHH coming out on top. Kudos to them.  Central's team was not suppose to be any where close to the top in this region.  The players and coaching staff worked their butts off to make this happen.  A 7-3 season and not to get into the playoffs is unreal.  I just looked at some brackets and their is a 1-9 team into the playoffs.  This is insane!!!!!!!!!!!  TSSAA needs to fix this mess. 

It was a good game. I wouldn’t say MC shut down Heritage. Penalties and Turnovers stalled some drives. The fumble during a real good drive in the 4th before MC fumbled the next possession was key obviously. Either way, both teams played hard and yes it stinks that a 7-3 team has to sit home. 

• Like 1