Dresden @ Humboldt

HevyReturns

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

Last week of regular season is here. Dresden must win this to get Region 7's #4 seed in playoffs. No win, round-ball time for DHS. Humboldt could very well keep Lions out of playoffs. Methinks Lions will get the job done & continue on into the playoffs. Score? uhmm, 54-12 Dresden wins. What say others?

I’m thinking 35 to 6 or 28 to 6

1 hour ago, PHSRollTide said:

I’m thinking 35 to 6 or 28 to 6

I'll take either score. lol We better not look past them. That happened in 2013 in second or third round of playoffs. Our boys we getting ready to play UC and the Bolt put us out of playoffs. They almost beat UC in semi's. Think tornado's won by 6 or 1 or something like that. 

15 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Middle College will win region 8 with Freedom Prep out. Greenfield beat Middle College by 2 points. So I not sure region 7 gets a sweep. I hope so but whoever plays Middle College will have their hands full.

We hung with Greenfield until the four minute mark of the fourth quarter and the wheels fell off Dresden. I think if the players (and coaches) play a complete game we can hang with the Memphis teams. Not sure either can happen but if it did............................ Kind of like if pigs could fly

16 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Middle College will win region 8 with Freedom Prep out. Greenfield beat Middle College by 2 points. So I not sure region 7 gets a sweep. I hope so but whoever plays Middle College will have their hands full.

We had Middle College by 3 scores at the end of the first. Our boys decided we had the game in the bag and that allowed them to come back. It looked to me like we ran about 3 plays against them and they couldn't stop us at all. Dresden has a really good chance to beat them.

1 hour ago, JacketFan6556 said:

We had Middle College by 3 scores at the end of the first. Our boys decided we had the game in the bag and that allowed them to come back. It looked to me like we ran about 3 plays against them and they couldn't stop us at all. Dresden has a really good chance to beat them.

Depends on which Dresden team shows up. lol 

I say if we keep a strong PMA, visualize victory, play each down 110%, & always strive to improve, then anything is possible. Listening to (& reading behind) championship teams in various sports & world-class athletes, even successful business owners, these are the mainstay ingredients of winning. It's what they say is the reason they prevailed & reached the top. And they also say if it works for them, it will work for anyone else too. I can't help but think they know what they are talking about. Thus I say the crazy, insane, "unrealistic" things I do. Echoing those who've accomplished their goals & fulfilled their dreams will probably produce better results than my armchair ideas & couch potato's second guessing. Keep on battling Lions, going one down, one game at a time!