District 5AA

ElGoat

11 hours ago, Central4218 said:

Like I said I hope I'm wrong but Central is prone to turn it over and I'm sure Tyner is not slow on defense. Throw in the fact Central is struggling to score now and it could get interesting at the  Roundhouse.   

With Central more than doubling the score of their opponent and a 28 point victory, it probably wasn't too interesting. :roflol:

5 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

I was talking about the R.Bank/Central and Meigs/SM games on Monday. Not too sure it will be an all 5-AA final. It could be but we will see!

I agree, TRF. Meigs should be the favorite but we aren’t playing our best ball at the moment, so nothing would surprise me!

19 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

So what’s everyone’s thoughts on Monday’s games? I saw where Red Bank only beat Tyner by 10, and I just don’t know much about SM, they’ve played a really weak schedule, so it’s hard to gage them.

Both games should be good. If Central plays well, their game with Red Bank could be a good one and one they could win. Was it Red Bank that had a player hurt, or is she back? Signal will probably play Meigs close for 2-3 quarters, but Meigs quality depth will be the difference IF the Coach uses them.
All 4 of the 5AA boys teams lost.

13 hours ago, hohmaster said:

Both games should be good. If Central plays well, their game with Red Bank could be a good one and one they could win. Was it Red Bank that had a player hurt, or is she back? Signal will probably play Meigs close for 2-3 quarters, but Meigs quality depth will be the difference IF the Coach uses them.
All 4 of the 5AA boys teams lost.

Central vs. Red Bank could potentially go MC way if they play to potential.  That is the question, which will show up.  Looking for a good one.  MCentral started very slow against Tyner or the score could have been more lop sided.  Have to be discipline on defense.  Meigs will have to deal with Signal big girl, but press could cause trouble for Signal.  Should be a fun night.

Edited by logcabinman

On 2/28/2020 at 9:02 PM, hohmaster said:

With Central more than doubling the score of their opponent and a 28 point victory, it probably wasn't too interesting. :roflol:

It wasn't interesting in the first half when it was a single digit lead the whole time.  More like watching paint dry. Central found their way in the second half as they are known to do from time to time.  I felt sorry for Tyner's girls.  All the athletic ability in the world but zero offensive individual skills.